The Student Room Group

What if everyone is against you

If you have a dream and want to pursue it whatever it'll cost, if you have nothing else to lose. If you believe in yourself !

How do you feel when people are trying to stop you ? Yesterday I had a message from this guy, he told that I was doing a huge huge mistake and that I should not go abroad. What he said wont change my mind, but he's supposed to be my friend, and to understand !

Whatever, I'm tired to here things like that, I wont change my mind so , why do you think he continues to piss me off ? (That was not his first message) And btw he's not the only one who's doing such a thing.

Would you feel sad if you were in such a situation ?

Bisous et cailloux ❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
If you have a dream and want to pursue it whatever it'll cost, if you have nothing else to lose. If you believe in yourself !

How do you feel when people are trying to stop you ? Yesterday I had a message from this guy, he told that I was doing a huge huge mistake and that I should not go abroad. What he said wont change my mind, but he's supposed to be my friend, and to understand !

Whatever, I'm tired to here things like that, I wont change my mind so , why do you think he continues to piss me off ? (That was not his first message) And btw he's not the only one who's doing such a thing.

Would you feel sad if you were in such a situation ?

Bisous et cailloux ❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would go for the dream, no matter what people may tell me :smile: Good for you for doing the same.

Bisous et cailloux.

(Google translated it as: Kisses and pebbles :lol: (is this true))
Reply 2
I would stand for what i believe in,

aint got time for no haters
Reply 3
Pursue your dream, full fil:biggrin:l your ambition, prove them wrong!
Original post by Kyx
I would go for the dream, no matter what people may tell me :smile: Good for you for doing the same.

Bisous et cailloux.

(Google translated it as: Kisses and pebbles :lol: (is this true))

Okay I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who choose the dream !

Kisses and pebbles, that is true haha that's my way to give kisses :3 sometimes I prefer BisouFraise (StrawberryKiss)

To be honest the guy made me cry. He said I could not be a doctor cause of my health prob , (they're not a big deal !).
@mkap : Thanks for the answer, it makes me feel better :smile:

@ikhan94 : same, thanks, you're so so right !
Reply 6
Okay I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who choose the dream !

Kisses and pebbles, that is true haha that's my way to give kisses :3 sometimes I prefer BisouFraise (StrawberryKiss)

To be honest the guy made me cry. He said I could not be a doctor cause of my health prob , (they're not a big deal !).

IKR...

Who the f*ck is this guy?
Original post by Kyx
IKR...

Who the f*ck is this guy?

Un connard. (******* ..?)

Edit : okay lol just Google it I checked it out and it's right :3
Reply 8
Un connard. (******* ..?)

Edit : okay lol just Google it I checked it out and it's right :3

An a$$hole :lol:
Original post by Kyx
An a$$hole :lol:

That's it haha

Anyway , this guy is not my friend anymore :smile: and who the hell he thinks he is to get into my health prob !
Reply 10
That's it haha

Anyway , this guy is not my friend anymore :smile: and who the hell he thinks he is to get into my health prob !

Indeed.

Nice fighting spirit, though :wink:
Original post by Kyx
Indeed.

Nice fighting spirit, though :wink:

When I'll be a great doctor I'll message this a$$hole ( :P ) again !
Maybe he's jealous ! Never thought about it before , but he's in second year in Pharma studies , he went there because he failed medicine too
Reply 12

When I'll be a great doctor I'll message this a$$hole ( :P ) again !
Maybe he's jealous ! Never thought about it before , but he's in second year in Pharma studies , he went there because he failed medicine too

:tongue:
I am glad you are standing up for what you believe is right. You will not have regrets in the future. Those who work hard are always rewarded.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I am glad you are standing up for what you believe is right. You will not have regrets in the future. Those who work hard are always rewarded.

Thanks for that :smile: I tried to tell such things to the guy, but Idk what's wrong with him ><
Don't let them get you down! It's your life not theirs and you're the one who will be there for the result, not them, and anyway you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you so even if this is a mistake, now is the time to make it. :smile:
Do what you want, but be smart about it. Have alternatives, don't paint yourself into a corner.

Some naysayers are innately fearful and conservative, but some have your best at heart. It's hard when it's both.
Reply 17
Original post by Blondie987
Don't let them get you down! It's your life not theirs and you're the one who will be there for the result, not them, and anyway you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you so even if this is a mistake, now is the time to make it. :smile:

I sang this in my head :lol:
Original post by Kyx
I sang this in my head :lol:

Hahaha how??
Reply 19
Original post by Blondie987
Hahaha how??

IDK, I just thought it would be good if it was sang...

Got a bit difficult towards the end tho...

Quick Reply