The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cuddledumpling
Aha cool, I got mine 4 days ago and same applied the day before the deadline lol who do you think you'll firm? Best of luck!

I'm still waiting on replies from UCL, King's and Queen Mary but I'm losing hope with the first two because of my LNAT
Original post by tumbledry
I'm still waiting on replies from UCL, King's and Queen Mary but I'm losing hope with the first two because of my LNAT

why ... what is ur LNAT score ??
Original post by YBHARDWAJ

sorry I found it out ... but don't be tense, you'll get in, think of me. I got 21 and have applied to Kings, LSE, Nottingham, Durham and York. And you've got above world average... Never loose hope :-)
Original post by YBHARDWAJ

Still waiting on Durham - ugh! It's driving me insane! ahaa
I got an offer from Durham with an LNAT score of only 20 so they don't seem to care as much about the LNAT average
Reply 1166
Anyone putting Nottingham as their first choice
Hi All - anyone heard from Glasgow or Edinburgh recently?
Original post by Cheadle41
Hi All - anyone heard from Glasgow or Edinburgh recently?

I was surprised to get an offer from Glasgow around Christmas time
Original post by jra97
Anyone putting Nottingham as their first choice

if I can get the offer yes haha
Original post by asgunsur
if I can get the offer yes haha

Me too-if I finally get an offer! Nottingham is the only uni I need to hear back from...anyone else experiencing a delay? I applied for Law with French x
Reply 1171
Original post by Saffron_G
Me too-if I finally get an offer! Nottingham is the only uni I need to hear back from...anyone else experiencing a delay? I applied for Law with French x

So relieving to hear that others haven't heard from KCL or Nottingham either. I'd pretty much lost all hope. My friend got an offer for Nottingham Law last year round December, although he did get 30 on the LNAT.
Reply 1172
Does anyone know when Nottingham will give out the rest of the law offers?
Reply 1173
Do you know anyone who has had one this year?
Reply 1174
Original post by Thuw
So relieving to hear that others haven't heard from KCL or Nottingham either. I'd pretty much lost all hope. My friend got an offer for Nottingham Law last year round December, although he did get 30 on the LNAT.

I got an offer on 7th Jan with LNAT of 26
Have other people heard back from KCL yet? If so when did you send off your application?
Reply 1176
Original post by jra97
I got an offer on 7th Jan with LNAT of 26

From?
Reply 1177
Original post by Thuw
From?

Nottingham
Reply 1178
Original post by Jacobjj21
Have other people heard back from KCL yet? If so when did you send off your application?

I sent my application off in early October but haven't heard from since they emailed to say they had acknowledged it.
Original post by Thuw
I sent my application off in early October but haven't heard from since they emailed to say they had acknowledged it.

Not just me then, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending