The Student Room Group

Relationship stuggle

Well here we go, lately the past few days my girlfriend has seemed distant, cold and seems like something wrong. I've asked her and phoned her to see if anything as wrong and she tells me everything's fine and that she still loves me, she seems like she's pushing me away. She's texting weirdly, taking ages to reply and isn't as happy and cute as normal, it's really getting to me. Asking her 3 days I a row would just make me seem **** and paranoid but I can't shake this feeling, please someone help! It's killing me!
You've done all you can. You need to wait for her to tell you what's going on - or not, as the case may be.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
You've done all you can. You need to wait for her to tell you what's going on - or not, as the case may be.

What if nothing changes? I'm just so confused at the moment:/
Tell her something has definitely changed recently and you don't think it's just you being paranoid. It could just be a mood she's in and it will change or she might be stressed over something she's dealing with. I'm sure (if there's anything) it will come out soon but if its getting you down then you shouldn't just drop it or you'll be even more unhappy and things will just circulate in your mind, big no no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending