Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by coronatheatre
its 12. thats what their website says

Better but still high, so fingers crossed!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by coronatheatre
its 12. thats what their website says

Sorry my mistake it's 12/15.
Reply 722
Original post by Ashleyjkanne
Sorry my mistake it's 12/15.

No problem
Reply 723
Guys.....I won't be joining you at KCL am unsuccessful.....I wish you all the best!
Reply 724
Original post by GKT
Guys.....I won't be joining you at KCL am unsuccessful.....I wish you all the best!

Gutted to hear :frown: when did you sit ur exam
Original post by GKT

Aww no I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best xxxx
Reply 726
Aww no I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best xxxx

Thanks passed LSBU one and going for an interview next week. And I have numeracy literacy at Canterbury...fingers crossed
Original post by GKT
Thanks passed LSBU one and going for an interview next week. And I have numeracy literacy at Canterbury...fingers crossed

LSBU is also good. It's literally a 10 minute walk from my house. Good luck!! And tell us how it goes x
Reply 728
LSBU is also good. It's literally a 10 minute walk from my house. Good luck!! And tell us how it goes x

Why didn't you apply for LSBU as well since it's close to your home??
Original post by GKT
Why didn't you apply for LSBU as well since it's close to your home??

Didn't choose it because I wanted to stay away from home. I regret it so much now though
Reply 730
Didn't choose it because I wanted to stay away from home. I regret it so much now though

Where else have you applied?
Reply 731
I sat the literacy and numeracy test on the 27th and got an invite for an MMI this morning!
Original post by ZZ0910
I sat the literacy and numeracy test on the 27th and got an invite for an MMI this morning!

Hey me too!! Is yours on the 23rd??
Reply 733
Congrats my interview is on the 25th let me know how your one goes
I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 27th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Buttercupdaisy
I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?

Maybe just give it a couple of days. I had mine on the 23rd. So just wait a little big longer x
Original post by Buttercupdaisy
I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?

I had mine on the 27th and haven't heard back either! They said it would be within three weeks so should be today! The waiting is the worst bit urgh
Reply 737
[QUOTE=Buttercupdaisy;62634079]I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?
Are you 2016 entries, if you are I had mine on 27 and still didn't hear I call them today and they said the considering
yes I am, they said they were considering you?
Original post by smithsgirl98
I had mine on the 27th and haven't heard back either! They said it would be within three weeks so should be today! The waiting is the worst bit urgh

ooops I had mine on the 27th too, I hope you here back soon, your so right, the wait in killing me!

Quick Reply

Latest