The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Just called the admission team and the lovely lady said my R&R form still hasn't been processed by the tutors. She said there are few others in my position too and that we'll hear from them soon. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by sara0928
Just called the admission team and the lovely lady said my R&R form still hasn't been processed by the tutors. She said there are few others in my position too and that we'll hear from them soon. Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for that :smile:
I was hoping for some advice from you guys... I've sent in my degree transcripts a while ago now and have since had module grades back (I'm in my third year). Should i email them with my recent grades too? Or will it not make much difference?
Reply 763
Original post by Charlottemc1234
I was hoping for some advice from you guys... I've sent in my degree transcripts a while ago now and have since had module grades back (I'm in my third year). Should i email them with my recent grades too? Or will it not make much difference?

I was thinking the same actually, but I think they really only care about the chemistry content, so if you have more chemistry modules then I reckon it would be worth calling to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Barely
I was thinking the same actually, but I think they really only care about the chemistry content, so if you have more chemistry modules then I reckon it would be worth calling to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My modules were called: current advances in the biosciences, human infectious disease and toxicology which was quite chemistry based, what do you think?

Hi what number did you ring? Thanks I really want to know the status of my application !

thank you :smile:
Reply 767
Original post by Charlottemc1234
My modules were called: current advances in the biosciences, human infectious disease and toxicology which was quite chemistry based, what do you think?

Hmm I'm not quite sure, I mean it wouldn't hurt to send the transcripts through, so if you think they're worth looking at, then you might as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naadir98
Hey I just got an interview offer today. It's for the 3rd of March.

Congrats what time did it come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
Congrats what time did it come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an interview via track! Not through the uni yet.

4/4 interviews! So happy 😬😬😬😬
16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did it come through?
Original post by dairychocolate
When did it come through?

Anyone who received an interview, do we get any info from Keele themselves? And what do we need to take with us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone who received an interview, do we get any info from Keele themselves? And what do we need to take with us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Yeah you should get an email from Keele fairly soon with info on what to bring (ID, Certificates and what not). Also some info about the interview process itself but this is mostly just the same as what is on the website/ applicants area section. Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big Fat CONGRATS!!! :smile: you really deserve it!! Hope I hear back soon too.
Reply 775
Big Fat CONGRATS!!! :smile: you really deserve it!! Hope I hear back soon too.

They've had my form marked for the past couple of weeks but haven't let me know still , it's painful

16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!! :smile: let's hope everyone else hears soon!! I'm going to give them a call tomorrow
Original post by WALMO
They've had my form marked for the past couple of weeks but haven't let me know still , it's painful

is it?
Reply 778
Original post by rebeccaaaxx
is it?

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by WALMO
Have you heard back yet?

oh fack off

Quick Reply