The Student Room Group

Having sex on a single bed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luminarychild
Mixed with oil and dirt more like :lol:
You fool I'm not even pakistani!!! Why do so many people assume that :colonhash:
I will mock you all I like tf are you going to do, you act all tough on TSR but you cry over someone's loud music in the lab?

who was crying :lolwut: and don't turn into a keyboard warrior lmao
not gonna flex to a teenager online
allow the gifs booboo
It's ok, a bit awkward afterwards to go to sleep. Definitely would end up kicking my boyfriend out the bed :h:
Original post by mango peeler
who was crying :lolwut: and don't turn into a keyboard warrior lmao
not gonna flex to a teenager online
allow the gifs booboo

You are the biggest keyboard basher on TSR, hence why you have been banned several times :colonhash: and you didnt do jack about that guy with the music :lol:
It's okay babycakes I will let you go this time with a warning
I'm sorry grandpa, how old are you again? .....because you act like a prepubescent numbskull
You are the biggest keyboard basher on TSR, hence why you have been banned several times :colonhash: and you didnt do jack about that guy with the music :lol:
It's okay babycakes I will let you go this time with a warning
I'm sorry grandpa, how old are you again? .....because you act like a prepubescent numbskull

I've been banned for dupe :rofl:
You're going in right now, are you fed up about something?
It's not that deep.
Right on the edge of racist here:colonhash:.
Original post by Notorious AHIG
Right on the edge of racist here:colonhash:.

who? :eek4:
I've been banned for dupe :rofl:
You're going in right now, are you fed up about something?
It's not that deep.

I'm fed up with the amount of shiiiit you talk
No you were banned for making pointless insults like the ones you fired at Ya Dunno on the "you they type of guy to..." thread
If it ain't that deep then rudeboy shut up
So what if some "white people talk roadman" and it is a "mockery" stop being so moist
who? :eek4:

Luminarychild, saying "Mixed with oil and dirt" after you said "mixed with black".

This whole discussion has been a bit pointless really.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm fed up with the amount of shiiiit you talk
No you were banned for making pointless insults like the ones you fired at Ya Dunno on the "you they type of guy to..." thread
If it ain't that deep then rudeboy shut up
So what if some "white people talk roadman" and it is a "mockery" stop being so moist

defending white people, defending trolls etc
and you were all over the you the type thread?!

you not fed up. you waited for someone random to e-confront me thru a PC so you could e-join in and feel e-tough

and you wanna chat about keyboard warrior eh :holmes:

were you scared of me this whole time? :rofl:

last time I'll address you: ur on the hype because I won't fight a boy whose headphones pulled out for under a minute? Oh so let me confront him over petty **** so luminarychild can rate me on TSR? **** outta here "rude boy."
Luminarychild, saying "Mixed with oil and dirt" after you said "mixed with black".

report him for the racisms and gassing on the computer :yy:
lmao man said 'fed up' @luminarychild

so let's fight on the computer. "rude boy" you "shut up." :rofl:

**never knew your level of "hardness" was measured by whether you tell a teenager his headphones unplugged for a bit :congrats:

Let me get a criminal record over simple **** so TSRians can rate me as "hard" :rofl:

and how you gonna tell me why I was banned. "rudeboy" keep up. :nothing:

done. lmao.
(edited 8 years ago)
defending white people, defending trolls etc
and you were all over the you the type thread?!

you not fed up. you waited for someone random to e-confront me thru a PC so you could e-join in and feel e-tough

and you wanna chat about keyboard warrior eh :holmes:

were you scared of me this whole time? :rofl:

last time I'll address you: ur on the hype because I won't fight a boy whose headphones pulled out for under a minute? Oh so let me confront him over petty **** so luminarychild can rate me on TSR? **** outta here "rude boy."

I don't give a **** about said white person or trolls, you're the one feeding the troll you fool

You think I'm waiting to e-confront you? I've confronted you multiple times before and you didn't do jack all

If you think I'm scared of you then you have another thing coming, fhaaam man can come and talk to me anytime come meet me if you like and I will talk to you in this exact same way

You're known for acting hard, you're all talk

If I'm on the hype why are YOU making a thread about it, wasteman. Go see a counsellor about your confrontational problems ygm :lol: resorting to TSR to vent over petty things is just stupid
I don't give a **** about said white person or trolls, you're the one feeding the troll you fool

You think I'm waiting to e-confront you? I've confronted you multiple times before and you didn't do jack all

If you think I'm scared of you then you have another thing coming, fhaaam man can come and talk to me anytime come meet me if you like and I will talk to you in this exact same way

You're known for acting hard, you're all talk

If I'm on the hype why are YOU making a thread about it, wasteman. Go see a counsellor about your confrontational problems ygm :lol: resorting to TSR to vent over petty things is just stupid

lmao at this novel.
i must be a big deal you always wanted to dethrone if you're going this deep :console:

lmao wait did you just say you 'confronted me'

how? I never met you?! Ah on the PC you confronted me?
Who's the keyboard warrior. Or as you say "basher?"

Lose your virginity FIRST and THEN come to me chatting this crap, k? :wink:

no no really.
(edited 8 years ago)

Why would I be racist towards black people when I'm coloured myself ? this guy is not black at all he just just another desi like me and he is acting up.

I apologize if I offended anyone with that comment
lmao at this novel.
i must be a big deal you always wanted to dethrone if you're going this deep :console:

This "novel" is shorter than what you said :rofl:
lmao man said 'fed up' @luminarychild

so let's fight on the computer. "rude boy" you "shut up." :rofl:

**never knew your level of "hardness" was measured by whether you tell a teenager his headphones unplugged for a bit :congrats:

Let me get a criminal record over simple **** so TSRians can rate me as "hard" :rofl:

and how you gonna tell me why I was banned. "rudeboy" keep up. :nothing:

done. lmao.

You were being a pure beg as always and you still are, just put it to one side mate. It's okay :smile:
lmao he said I didn't do "jack all." Hard to do a thing on the computer where you "confronted" me :sad:
Starting a fight on the computer

@luminarychild

I'ma go get a sandwich so brb then we can e-continue the PC-fight you e-started when i get back from the shops, wait for me. meantime brainstorm some comebacks :yy:
Original post by Justmoll28
how..? its called a single bed for a reason..

You must be a few spoons short of a cutlery-drawer.
now now ladies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending