The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Won't change to unconditional offer (UCAS Track)

Hiiii I got an unconditional offer from DMU a few months ago but only if i accept it as my firm choice so until then it'll stay as a conditional offer.
The other day I accepted DMU as my firm choice and I thought that it would straight away change to an unconditional offer on UCAS Track, that was a few days ago and it still hasn't changed it still says conditional offer..

I definitly got an unconditional offer because they sent me a letter to let me know so I'm not sure what's happening, can anyone help? Does it take a few days? Or is this happening to annoyone else?
Thank you!
Original post by RoseXPurple
Hiiii I got an unconditional offer from DMU a few months ago but only if i accept it as my firm choice so until then it'll stay as a conditional offer.
The other day I accepted DMU as my firm choice and I thought that it would straight away change to an unconditional offer on UCAS Track, that was a few days ago and it still hasn't changed it still says conditional offer..

I definitly got an unconditional offer because they sent me a letter to let me know so I'm not sure what's happening, can anyone help? Does it take a few days? Or is this happening to annoyone else?
Thank you!

I got one last year (deferred entry) and it took a few days to register on ucas. If your really worried just give the admissions team a ring, they seem really nice. But i wouldnt worry mine took a couple of days :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hannah1226
I got one last year (deferred entry) and it took a few days to register on ucas. If your really worried just give the admissions team a ring, they seem really nice. But i wouldnt worry mine took a couple of days :smile:

Ohhh phew, okay I think I'll wait a bit longer.. Thanks for the reply! :h:
mine hasn't been updated either :s-smilie: but i guess it takes a while
Reply 4
I called in yesterday about my unconditional offer and they said it should update in around 5 days after I email proof of my GCSE grades
I'm waiting for mine to change to unconditional on Track too :h:
Mine still hasn't changed. OP, has yours?
Reply 7
Original post by Armastan
Mine still hasn't changed. OP, has yours?

Yeah mine's changed now. I think it just takes a while, but you could phone to ask just to make sure?
Reply 8
Yeah mine's changed now. I think it just takes a while, but you could phone to ask just to make sure?

Well done on all the offers!! Got one too about to firm but just wondering when you put the unconditional offer on track did u pick an insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by melody143
Well done on all the offers!! Got one too about to firm but just wondering when you put the unconditional offer on track did u pick an insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, yayy well done on yours too! :h: No I didn't pick an insurance choice, I don't think it's needed if you're confirming an unconditional :h:
Thank you, yayy well done on yours too! :h: No I didn't pick an insurance choice, I don't think it's needed if you're confirming an unconditional :h:

Thanks! Ohh I didnt know and I put one down do u think it'll matter? How long did it take for yours to change?
Original post by melody143
Thanks! Ohh I didnt know and I put one down do u think it'll matter? How long did it take for yours to change?

Doesn't sound like it'll matter but I'm not sure tho :s-smilie: Took a few weeks, I thought they'd do it in a couple days but took a while lol :smile:
Doesn't sound like it'll matter but I'm not sure tho :s-smilie: Took a few weeks, I thought they'd do it in a couple days but took a while lol :smile:

No way! Thanks anyways

It's been a few weeks for me and it hasn't changed yet. I've emailed them a few days ago because I don't have a phone to call with and they haven't responded so I'll wait a little longer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending