The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

I applyed to St. Mary's college and what about you?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I had a dream last night that Durham sent me a letter when I was trying to firm them saying they only accepted me as a joke :colonhash:
Original post by Simonab
I applyed to St. Mary's college and what about you?

I applied to St Chad's :smile:
Biomedical science offer last night :smile:
Hi! It's not exactly an offer as is done in the UK but I've been nominated to go on exchange from McGill University in Montreal to Durham for the full 2016-2017 academic year. I'm doing politics & history. No clue what college I'll be in, as I didn't specifically apply to one but I'm looking through and at this point I really like University (obviously), St. Chad's, and St. Mary's
Original post by phoeberosemtl
Hi! It's not exactly an offer as is done in the UK but I've been nominated to go on exchange from McGill University in Montreal to Durham for the full 2016-2017 academic year. I'm doing politics & history. No clue what college I'll be in, as I didn't specifically apply to one but I'm looking through and at this point I really like University (obviously), St. Chad's, and St. Mary's

Congrats! It's gonna be awesome to have a québécoise at the uni!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Simonab
Congrats! It's gonna be awesome to have a québécoise at the uni!

I'm actually not from here! I'm American, from Atlanta but I wanted to get as far away from the South as I could. So Canada, now England. I'm beyond excited.
I just got an offer for Economics, which I was really surprised about because I'm year 14 haha, I haven't applied to a college though. My only hesitation is that Durham is known to not have a great nightlife and the work load is heavy, any opinions on this?
Has anyone heard from a college yet?
I'm actually not from here! I'm American, from Atlanta but I wanted to get as far away from the South as I could. So Canada, now England. I'm beyond excited.

sounds cool! I did something very similar... I'm from the South of Italy and I wanted to leave, that is why last year I attendend my academic year in a high school in Québec and next year I'm going at Durham *-*
Just got my offer
Subject: English and History
Offer:A*AA
College applied to: St.Cuthberts
Reply 431
Original post by TitanCream
Has anyone heard from a college yet?

Looking at last year's thread they heard around 16th February - so hopefully early next week!
Got an offer for BSc mathematics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for Psychology! Have one for Applied Psychology too and I don't know which one to choose.
Just got my offer! A*AA for Ancient, Medieval and Modern History. I applied for St. Chads, but no word from the uni yet.
Reply 435

Ah That's so exciting!! :smile: I hope to see you around! I've got friends from Atlanta :smile:
Hi! Just received an offer (A*AA eek!) for Liberal Arts (English and Classics). I applied to St Mary's, any idea what sort of chance I'd have of getting in?
Reply 437
Just received an offer for PPE :smile:
I applied to St. Aidan's (probably the only one here, but I liked the atmosphere 😁)
Just got an offer for psychology and I am sooo happy!
Original post by Katie Sharratt
Biomedical science offer last night :smile:

Congrats! I've also had an offer for Biomed, can I ask which college you're applying to? I've chosen Aidan's as my sister went there and had a really great time so I feel like it's a pretty safe bet :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest