Having sex on a single bed?

Scroll to see replies

Come on people, stop lowering the tone of this sophisticated thread
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

he started it :rofl:
Original post by mango peeler
lmao at this novel.
i must be a big deal you always wanted to dethrone if you're going this deep :console:

lmao wait did you just say you 'confronted me'

how? I never met you?! Ah on the PC you confronted me?
Who's the keyboard warrior. Or as you say "basher?"

Lose your virginity FIRST and THEN come to me chatting this crap, k? :wink:

no no really.

I'm not a virgin :rofl: weak asf comeback mate

SO who is stopping you from confronting me? tell me if you wanna meet up and I will happily come meet you lmao

you still a virgin for sure

Seriously
Lol here comes the virgin talk
wtf are you talking about. do you feel hard now?
:rofl:

we're in the "having sex" thread

have you ever even had sex. find a seat quickly. See I find this **** funny but you really are thirsty right now "confronting me."
Please point me to these PC-confrontations of yours :hmmm:
and just remember who's calling who a keyboard warrior before you do your research k :top:

You are the keyboard warrior :wink: look how your butt hurt self can't get over this "petty" topic. No girl would ever sleep with you, you absolute tool :rofl: keep begging doe ngl it's hilarious

I have spoken to you on TSR more than once mate, you were the one to send me a message on my wall first on your previous account(s)

I wish I was as hard as you :wink:
Original post by luminarychild

SO who is stopping you from confronting me? tell me if you wanna meet up and I will happily come meet you lmao

Seriously

Aww you wanna meet me :love:
You are the keyboard warrior :wink: look how your butt hurt self can't get over this "petty" topic. No girl would ever sleep with you, you absolute tool :rofl: keep begging doe ngl it's hilarious

I have spoken to you on TSR more than once mate, you were the one to send me a message on my wall first on your previous account(s)

I wish I was as hard as you :wink:

Lmao look he saved his responses and acc waited for me tocome back nah! :rofl:And whoa der at that last line
Lol here comes the virgin talk

You make a point about virgins and then you can't handle it

Here comes the closet virgin
Lmao look he saved his responses and acc waited for me tocome back nah! :rofl:And whoa der at that last line

LOOOOL at the last line...that don't seem right ffs

I went to pray Isha salaat

Calm your tits
Aww you wanna meet me :love:

Yes babe :heart:
You make a point about virgins and then you can't handle it

Here comes the closet virgin

You so happy to speak to me awwuhLet’s try to prove my sex life on a computer, yes I’m allfor it. I care so much when I log out. Failed again to redirect me to this “confronting” you’vedone :lolwut:
Reply 111
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

he started it :rofl:

Seriously

Attachment not found
Yes babe :heart:

*makes a heart with my fingers*
@ZuluK, your link is more invalidthan this boy here called luminarychild. Emo as **** name ngl but go on
You so happy to speak to me awwuhLet’s try to prove my sex life on a computer, yes I’m allfor it. I care so much when I log out. Failed again to redirect me to this “confronting” you’vedone :lolwut:

If you didn't care then why are you getting so mad doe
@ZuluK, your link is more invalidthan this boy here called luminarychild. Emo as **** name ngl but go on

Says the mango peeler :lol: go peel some potatoes while your at it seeing as that's what you will spend your life doing judging from the amount of **** you talk
certainly cosier!
Reply 117

Mate, you need to chill out :lol:

Which name? :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Mate, you need to chill out :lol:

Which name? :colonhash:

wut is even happening?

Lmao when the man you’re “fighting”physically likes a post you make you’ve won. Nuff sed. Night children.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending