The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Student Accommodation

Is anyone looking at Knoll Court for their accommodation in Newcastle for September? I'm firmed Newcastle University and Northumbria is my insurance choice but I'd rather go private for accommodation so that I definitely have a place in halls. If anyone knows of anywhere else that'd be really helpful! :-)
Reply 1
I'm thinking of going into a private house share straight away. Just got an offer myself and managed to find a 4 bedroom for roundabout 55 with bills weekly.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
I paid my deposit last week and I'm actually surprised at how cheap it is weekly! I haven't been given a flat yet but I'll reply again whenever I find out:h:
Original post by unigal342
I live at Knoll Court and am rebooking here for September, love the place and friendly staff. The prices have gone down to 99 pounds a week aswell so more money to spend on other things, happy haha. What flat are you going into?:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Evs96
I'm thinking of going into a private house share straight away. Just got an offer myself and managed to find a 4 bedroom for roundabout 55 with bills weekly.

Hi, that sounds really cool. I'm coming to NU in September for an MSc, and I'm planning to go into a private houseshare. Do you mind me asking how you managed to find yours? I definitely don't want to live in halls, but I'm not too sure where to start looking to find housemates.

Thanks!
Reply 4
I'm in the process of finding people to share with me but I've found a huuuuge 7 bed house in Jesmond for just under a 100 a week with bills, wifi, telly licence and everything included. And it's actually a nice house as well with big bedrooms and all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending