The Student Room Group

loops books?

I do psychology a2 aqa....has anyone used these books before for topics like relationships, aggression, schizophrenia etc.? are they good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never heard of them.
Loopa.co.uk have some cheap PDFs you can purchase.
Original post by Findlay6
Never heard of them.
Loopa.co.uk have some cheap PDFs you can purchase.

sorry I made s typo in the title, those were the books I was talking about. are they good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by bubblegumcat
sorry I made s typo in the title, those were the books I was talking about. are they good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally ive heard mixed things about them, some people adore them and love them and find them really helpful and other people arnt so sure about them. There not bad, any revision is always a useful one, from what i know some people didnt think they were as useful as people thought. I didnt buy any from there myself, but i guess you could buy one of them, see what its like, if you find it useful maybe buy the ones for the other topics too? :smile:
Original post by Ravens
Generally ive heard mixed things about them, some people adore them and love them and find them really helpful and other people arnt so sure about them. There not bad, any revision is always a useful one, from what i know some people didnt think they were as useful as people thought. I didnt buy any from there myself, but i guess you could buy one of them, see what its like, if you find it useful maybe buy the ones for the other topics too? :smile:

yeah I think I might do that..price isn't too bad I guess. did you do psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do psychology a2 aqa....has anyone used these books before for topics like relationships, aggression, schizophrenia etc.? are they good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Bubble,

They are useful but it is like any tool; you have to put the work in. The reason they are popular is they cover all the possible essay questions you can get asked and give you A* grade essays; your job is then to simply reword and memorise them.

The A2 exams only have a set number of questions and they can't deviate from this so they do save you a lot of time sourcing essay material (and the A2 exams are mostly essay based)
Reply 6
yeah I think I might do that..price isn't too bad I guess. did you do psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and i did do psychology yeah.
Original post by Mephestic
Hey Bubble,

They are useful but it is like any tool; you have to put the work in. The reason they are popular is they cover all the possible essay questions you can get asked and give you A* grade essays; your job is then to simply reword and memorise them.

The A2 exams only have a set number of questions and they can't deviate from this so they do save you a lot of time sourcing essay material (and the A2 exams are mostly essay based)

thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending