The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
naa don't worry I'm sure u can get the offer. like I said my ps was not on pharmacy. don't even think I mentioned it once which mustve been the decicing factor for them
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by :D'
naa don't worry I'm sure u can get the offer. like I said my ps was not on pharmacy. don't even think I mentioned it once which mustve been the decicing factor for them

My ps isn't on pharamcy either but I asked them if I would need to send an additional ps and they said no, we get applicants like that. I had asked RGU the same things and they said yeah they would require additional ps so I sent them one
Reply 222
really? that's weird. rgu sent me an offer without me sending them another ps while of course strathclyde reject me. have u heard back from rgu at all?
Original post by :D'
really? that's weird. rgu sent me an offer without me sending them another ps while of course strathclyde reject me. have u heard back from rgu at all?

Yeah I got an unconditional last week from rgu
Anyone heard back from biomedical science or pharmacology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Original post by Darren Creechan
Anyone heard back from biomedical science or pharmacology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an unconditional for biochemistry and pharmacology yesterday 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joannad

Congrats! Do you mind me asking what grades you got last year? I'm just really desperate to see if I have a chance at an offer 😬😏😏
Anybody heard back from pharmacy today? I did. :smile:
Original post by redddddd

How did you get on ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy
How did you get on ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a conditional offer
Reply 230
[QUOTE="massona;62668457"]
Original post by joannad

Congrats! Do you mind me asking what grades you got last year? I'm just really desperate to see if I have a chance at an offer 😬😏😏

I got 5As last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats!! what did u get last year if u dont mind me asking?? :-)
I got a conditional offer

Congratulations !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by euandonaghy
congrats!! what did u get last year if u dont mind me asking?? :-)
Thanks! I got AAABB last year

Original post by JPiddy
Congratulations !

Posted from TSR Mobile
could be extremely late but does anyone know the date of the maths applicant day?? i recieved a letter on the 15th of january about it but cant find it and only just remembered about it there haha
Reply 235
could be extremely late but does anyone know the date of the maths applicant day?? i recieved a letter on the 15th of january about it but cant find it and only just remembered about it there haha

At least you received the letter! Haha. I've not had anything from them😕.

I got a letter today about an applicant informal lunch thing if that's what it is, doesn't say when though just that they'll send out another letter with details soon if that helps☺
Original post by rmc1
I've heard back from Glasgow, UWS and Glasgow Caledonian. Have you heard back from anywhere else yet?

Original post by JoelyCam28
Hey, I've applied to do maths with teaching. Has anyone heard anything back from this yet?

I got a letter in today from Strathclyde offering me a conditional offer and inviting me to an informal lunch for maths applicants, so you should hopefully hear back soon☺
Original post by Hannah2998
I got a letter today about an applicant informal lunch thing if that's what it is, doesn't say when though just that they'll send out another letter with details soon if that helps☺

ahhh thank you, thats the one i got!! thought i had missed it haha, what maths course did u apply for? :-)
Reply 239
Original post by Hannah2998
I got a letter in today from Strathclyde offering me a conditional offer and inviting me to an informal lunch for maths applicants, so you should hopefully hear back soon☺

Well done! What's your conditions?☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending