The Student Room Group

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_94
Is that girl white? Most white people don't know what that means it sound fishy to me and also why would he rape for god that makes no sense I don't believe that.

Is it a nice rock? You know, the one that you live under.
And there was I thinking all these immigrants were taking our houses, our jobs etc etc. At least keep your ******** straight...
Why would someone say "God willing" while forcibly penetrating someone I just don't understand that mindset that your God would think it's okay to rape.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
I was referring to the world, not the UK. But nice deflection.

Wonder how long it will be until he turns around and claims that "the UK is full we can't take any more immigration".

Again, the mask slips. They don’t have an economic or demographic reason for wanting to stop immigration.

They just hate foreigners.
Page 1 of this thread essentially says that feminists are going to defend migrants who commit rape because they're migrants. Who knew, right?!

Oh I see, lol yes, totally have to agree! -_-
(edited 8 years ago)
What, so non-white women don't get raped. Right. Whatever you say
(Also, simple stats will tell you that the likelihood is that in somewhere like Germany a woman who's attacked is white. But let's ignore that right)

At what point did I say that all feminists were how I described? Oh, that's right - I specifically said that it is the majority. But let's ignore that too!

And let's also ignore what I said about - generally - women not particularly caring about the race of their attacker, more than, you know, he raped them. I'm pretty sure the majority of protests against white men weren't because they are, you know, white. I'm sure the main issue with people like Jimmy Saville and all those MP's that have been caught up in recent scandals ain't that they're white. But yeah what do I know, right.

No, I implied that migrant men are deliberately attacking young white women. I never said non white women don't get raped, and you are smart enough to know that is not what I implied either.

I wouldn't say the majority of feminists hate men, and I have never implied or claimed that either. So I don't know what you are trying to suggest.

I also never claimed that women care about the ethnicity of the attackers. I am suggesting that feminists do, because they simply do. There has never, ever been one protest against the migrant rapists, its always against men in general (fine) or white men (not fine). There has never, ever been a protest against the patriarchal culture of middle eastern societies and what it brings over. It's always about "white dominated patriarchy". Even the Cologne protests was against men in general (fine), but had very low attendance by both Germans and feminists. Had that mass rape been committed by white men, you'd have every single fem soc coming out of their university campuses and meeting halls.
(edited 8 years ago)
I refuse to actually believe this is real
why the **** would he shout "inshaallah" it means god willing...

inshaallah what? inshaallah he cums? ffs
Then you should surely be able to provide evidence for its existence, although I know you right-wing fruitloops respond better to loud and repeated assertion.
I was 13 and sexually assaulted in Tunisia by a local who thought because I smiled at him I must want sex, I hadn't ever kissed a boy, hadnt started my periods or grown breasts I was harassed by the local pervs you have to give a death glare or they think you want sex when I told my parents they reported it to the police the rest of the holiday I was victim blamed that he was a lovely young man ( he was 27) and I had ruined his life.
From the horse's mouth, "we don't have a population problem".

I shall be checking up on you sonny Jim.

Woe betide you if you ever again say the UK is full and we can't let any more in!
Original post by vickidc18
I was 13 and sexually assaulted in Tunisia by a local who thought because I smiled at him I must want sex, I hadn't ever kissed a boy, hadnt started my periods or grown breasts I was harassed by the local pervs you have to give a death glare or they think you want sex when I told my parents they reported it to the police the rest of the holiday I was victim blamed that he was a lovely young man ( he was 27) and I had ruined his life.

Yes, they are practically animals. Every girl who visits the MENA region comes back with some stomach-turning story. The objections so far have been to the way the right wingers are spinning the story. The victim is a pawn in their game of whipping up hatred against Muslim immigrants.
Original post by vickidc18

I feel sorry for you. Did they put the guy away in the end?
"The Daily Stormer is an American Neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website."

As I'm pretty sure I will end up on a watch list if I click those links, which luminary wrote the essay on the highly respected repository that is Academia.edu?

Waiting for you to claim that the academic establizhment is part of the conspiracy... :smile:
Original post by muzi786
Islam does not even allow a man to look at a strange woman with lust never mind rape.

Rape is punishable by death in Islam . Any rapist in an islamic state will be killed whether he raped a Muslim or a non Muslim . All scholars of Islam agree its literally unanimous,

The rape of kuffar women is encouraged and acceptable in the koran so stop LYING
No, it can hold the circa 90,000 refugees I believe it has been allocated. It can also bear the net immigration, including the 12% who are of British nationality and the 25% who are from the EU15 (i.e. pre expansion).

Even if it couldn't, the thing about having more people in the country is it increases tax receipts commensurately. Thus infrastructure can be upgraded - unless, of course, you have idiot fiscal contractionist Thatcherites in government cutting old people's day centres in their own mothers' constituencies.

Of their own volition, almost none have come to the UK - why would they want to? The few at Calais could watch a Dover Athletic game with room to spare, and have been there since the late 1990s anyway, nothing to do with the present crisis.

And if Jordan and Lebanon can do it with a million plus refugees each, so can we. Don't you believe in Britain?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 75

This is terrifying, what are we doing allowing these people into Europe, we must be mad!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 76
Original post by EccentricDiamond
The rape of kuffar women is encouraged and acceptable in the koran so stop LYING

:lol::rofl2::rofl:
Original post by EccentricDiamond

Provide your evidence.
That's some weird **** :s-smilie:
Religion is so last millennium bros :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending