The Student Room Group

Need help with Applied science level 3

Hi guys,
I’m hopefully aimed to achieve D*D*D in applied science level 3. As this is my first year in sixth form and my first time doing a BTEC course, which is all coursework based. unfortunately I m finding myself struggling to achieve and deliver the work up to the required standard. It would be brilliant, if I could have a chance to look at somebodies work and actually understand the structure and standard the work is required to be.

If your unable to help then please email me anyone else who wouldn’t have any problem with sharing their work, since I’m struggling quite a lot and hopefully i will really appreciate all your help and support.
Thanks a lot
Original post by aliah12
Hi guys,
I’m hopefully aimed to achieve D*D*D in applied science level 3. As this is my first year in sixth form and my first time doing a BTEC course, which is all coursework based. unfortunately I m finding myself struggling to achieve and deliver the work up to the required standard. It would be brilliant, if I could have a chance to look at somebodies work and actually understand the structure and standard the work is required to be.

If your unable to help then please email me anyone else who wouldn’t have any problem with sharing their work, since I’m struggling quite a lot and hopefully i will really appreciate all your help and support.
Thanks a lot

Could you ask the teacher to help you/show you examples of really good past work? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest