The Student Room Group

Imagine: What would happen if TSR was a TV drama?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
were you born and brought up in UK or qatar?

USA :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Student403
USA :smile:

really ive only been to america once, where are you from in USA? :biggrin:
Original post by mkap
really ive only been to america once, where are you from in USA? :biggrin:

Chicago, Illinois :biggrin: Where did you go?
Reply 23
Chicago, Illinois :biggrin: Where did you go?

well i went Canada for a family wedding and did a road trip into america, only NYC, i have family in different states but only went new york
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
well i went Canada for a family wedding and did a road trip into america, only NYC, i have family in different states but only went new york

Don't we all :rofl:

NYC is great :biggrin:
Reply 25
Don't we all :rofl:

NYC is great :biggrin:

Do you have an American accent, i love them :fan::fan:
Original post by mkap
Do you have an American accent, i love them :fan::fan:

Lol I speak with a English accent when I'm speaking to British people, but I somehow naturally speak with an American accent when I'm speaking to American people :rofl:
Reply 27
Lol I speak with a English accent when I'm speaking to British people, but I somehow naturally speak with an American accent when I'm speaking to American people :rofl:

i want to hear your voice now :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by mkap
i want to hear your voice now :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 29

R u sure your not Jeff?

Spoiler

Original post by mkap
R u sure your not Jeff?

Spoiler

:toofunny:
It would just be half an hour of people asking each other inane questions in order to hear 'yes you're definitely good enough' and hear how great they are, a la 'you'll be fine, don't worry, 258 A*s is probably fine for medicine'.
I don't want to imagine it. The mere thought is horrifying. :zomg:

I have the same issue! Except sometimes it's random... And a random Australian/American twang can be surprisingly awkward ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
I have the same issue! Except sometimes it's random... And a random Australian/American twang can be surprisingly awkward ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!!! I don't even know how the Australian comes in for me - it's like the mix of British/American creates Aus xD
There would be whole episodes dedicated it deciphering how someone looked at someone else and how that indicates that they fancy them
If TSR was a sitcom, it would be like this:

Only 10x more awkward.
Yes!!! I don't even know how the Australian comes in for me - it's like the mix of British/American creates Aus xD

I lived out there for 7 years and it just creeps up on me - almost like a less clinical version of tourettes! Sudden Australianisms :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
I lived out there for 7 years and it just creeps up on me - almost like a less clinical version of tourettes! Sudden Australianisms :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh nice!
It would be like Big brother with brian belo loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending