The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WALMO
They've had my form marked for the past couple of weeks but haven't let me know still , it's painful

Oh what?! No way. :frown: I thought as soon as its been processed they'll le us know! It's really hard not knowing. Keele is my only chance left for this cycle. I really hope you hear back soon.
Original post by sara0928
Oh what?! No way. :frown: I thought as soon as its been processed they'll le us know! It's really hard not knowing. Keele is my only chance left for this cycle. I really hope you hear back soon.

Same! Hopefully soon :smile:
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Same! Hopefully soon :smile:

Fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 783
Original post by Deviance
I am a graduate in Biomedical Science, my UKCAT was not great it was 635 but I think it was still higher than the threshold I think? I'm broken hearted.. oh well guess I wasn't good enough

Literally the same as you - biomed graduate, same UKCAT and also a HCA. But I'm still waiting to hear back :frown: I haven't been asked to send them a transcript either so not sure what to think...
I hope they give you some valuable feedback regarding your application!
Reply 784

Well yeah they have a boundary so surely they can just tell me whether I have an interview or not 🙄 Unless I'm going to be kept in the dark waiting because I'm a borderline applicant 😩
Original post by WALMO
Well yeah they have a boundary so surely they can just tell me whether I have an interview or not 🙄 Unless I'm going to be kept in the dark waiting because I'm a borderline applicant 😩

Exactly!! I was thinking the same tbh :s-smilie: but it is better than a rejection so just keep positive for the next couple of weeks! Saying that I am constantly refreshing my email page.
Original post by HCAssistant93
Just got an interview via track! Not through the uni yet.

4/4 interviews! So happy 😬😬😬😬
16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations, well deserved!! :smile:
Other than Manchester where else did you apply?
Anyone still waiting on interview emails? Got an email from Keele a few days ago saying they're now reviewing my application. Does it seem likely that I can get an interview this late? Is it common?
Original post by morotibaby88
Congratulations, well deserved!! :smile:
Other than Manchester where else did you apply?

Thanks!

Keele
Manchester
Sheffield
Liverpool (GEM 4 yr)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by academia123
Anyone still waiting on interview emails? Got an email from Keele a few days ago saying they're now reviewing my application. Does it seem likely that I can get an interview this late? Is it common?

Yeah, everyone waiting got that email. People got interviews up until March in the past, so I wouldn't fret too much just yet. I'm waiting to hear back too.
Original post by academia123

I've just been checking out last years thread; on there the last day an interview was given out seems to be the 10th of March so although like me you're probably constantly checking your emails, I wouldn't worry yet. No news is not bad news necessarily!
Original post by vikingkermit
I've just been checking out last years thread; on there the last day an interview was given out seems to be the 10th of March so although like me you're probably constantly checking your emails, I wouldn't worry yet. No news is not bad news necessarily!

The website says they aim to give 2 weeks notice for interview dates and the last one is around the 23rd March so we could be waiting a while yet!
Reply 792
Just got an interview for the 16th March. Came through by Keele e-mail just now. Good luck to all the grads still waiting, hopefully you will get yours soon.
Original post by vka94
Just got an interview for the 16th March. Came through by Keele e-mail just now. Good luck to all the grads still waiting, hopefully you will get yours soon.

Congratulationsss!!! Really well done and good luck. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I am a grad and still waiting.
Do you guys think they could be going through applications in order of submission? I sent mine in just before the deadline and haven't heard anything yet
Reply 795
Congratulationsss!!! Really well done and good luck. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I am a grad and still waiting.

2:1 in biomed and 632 UKCAT. My stats aren't great as you can see but I think what got me the interview was probably my work experiences and some of the responsibilities I have had previously. Hope you get yours soon!!
Original post by vka94
2:1 in biomed and 632 UKCAT. My stats aren't great as you can see but I think what got me the interview was probably my work experiences and some of the responsibilities I have had previously. Hope you get yours soon!!

Oh thank you for the reply. I have very similar stats. I only really have one long term work experience and one other one I did years ago :s-smilie: do you have several wk exp? Once again congrats and thank you!!!
Original post by vka94

Thanks for the reply I have similar stats to you which is reassuring :smile: I'm hoping the work experience gets me through too! Well done!
Oh thank you for the reply. I have very similar stats. I only really have one long term work experience and one other one I did years ago :s-smilie: do you have several wk exp? Once again congrats and thank you!!!

What did you put on the roles and responsibilities form? That's what they base interviews on, and I think as long as the experience was long term and you didn't pay for a course then it should be fine :smile: hopefully we'll hear soon
Original post by Charlottemc1234
What did you put on the roles and responsibilities form? That's what they base interviews on, and I think as long as the experience was long term and you didn't pay for a course then it should be fine :smile: hopefully we'll hear soon

I put my current job as a nursing assistant and ChildLine counsellor in 2011. How about yourself? I hope these are sufficient enough. Hope so! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending