The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiritless98
My friends the 7th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your friend got an interview for the 7th?
Original post by lisboonpop
Your friend got an interview for the 7th?

Yeah! Sorry for the terrible wording- I was half asleep when typing that and didn't proof read it😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiritless98
My friends the 7th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Yahya1997
Someone in my class got the 7th

Neostigmine said that interviews for the 7th havent been sent out yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,

Congrats to all that have received interviews, well done!

To those that haven't, unfortunately all 120 interviews have been sent out, I rang admissions and confirmed this moments ago.
Original post by paradoxicalmorph
Hi guys,

To those that haven't, unfortunately all 120 interviews have been sent out, I rang admissions and confirmed this moments ago.

Omgsh really?? :frown:
Congratulations to those who got an interview!!!
Original post by Neostigmine
No. There will be groups of 8 all having their interviews at different times

Interviews are scored and yes, offers are based on this.

Is it true that alll the invetviews have been given out ? I wouldve expected them to send them out slowly
Original post by SaphBruh
Neostigmine said that interviews for the 7th havent been sent out yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is how they did BM5, but it seems BM6 was done differently :sadnod:

Original post by paradoxicalmorph
Hi guys,

Awh that;s a shame for those who haven't heard. There should be a wiat list in case people pull out of interviews but that number will be small.

From what I understand one of the dates is only a half day so that'll be why they're done already.
Original post by samim_s
Is it true that alll the invetviews have been given out ? I wouldve expected them to send them out slowly

If that's what they''re saying hen probably. They can do 90ish in a day, and today I got an email saying that the BM6 interviews will be one full day and a half day. They must have just sent them all out at once. I imagine there is a small waiting list though so it's not ever until it's over..
Does anyone know the overall percentage you need to go onto year1?
Original post by henrycharles
Does anyone know the overall percentage you need to go onto year1?

Doesn't work like that. You just have to pass every unit. A pass is usually around 50% but you can compensate between units. 95% of students make it first time.
Not been answered previously but because I'm taking 4 subjects if I got BBCD would I still be accepted because I got the bbc they wanted or would they just reject me? Thanks
So interviews have started being given out now? :/
Original post by 1lastchance
So interviews have started being given out now? :/

Apparently they have all been given out
I just rung admissions in light of that information and they said interviews still to be given out. So idk where that info came from? so confused rn
Original post by lisboonpop
I just rung admissions in light of that information and they said interviews still to be given out. So idk where that info came from? so confused rn

Many thanks for this information. It was hard to believe that all the interviews had been given out in a single day.
I wish that was true but I called them around 12 o'clock and the lady said all interviews have been sent 😔
Original post by Alisahhh1998
Not been answered previously but because I'm taking 4 subjects if I got BBCD would I still be accepted because I got the bbc they wanted or would they just reject me? Thanks

What is the D in?
I just received a rejection, had predicted grades of AAAB ???? 😣😣😣
Original post by Neostigmine
What is the D in?

Physics but I've got maths at a B as a subsitute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending