The Student Room Group

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by muzi786
Islam does not even allow a man to look at a strange woman with lust never mind rape.
Islam allows men to have sex with women that they have captured during conflict. Perhaps he considered the struggle in the alley to be "conflict".

Rape is punishable by death in Islam .
Yet it allows sex with slaves - which is regarded as rape under modern law.
Original post by samir12
Evidence from the Quran please, a video of some random extremist has no credibility.

She is a Theology Professor and her disquisition is a explication of a verse in the Koran.

What is your theological expertise? Are you a Professor? Why are you right and she wrong?
Original post by al_94
:lol::rofl2::rofl:

Stop lying.
Original post by JezWeCan!
She is a Theology Professor and her disquisition is a explication of a verse in the Koran.

What is your theological expertise? Are you a Professor? Why are you right and she wrong?

So what if she is a Theology professor? There are many other scholars who just as qualified as her who agree rape is not allowed, what makes her right and them wrong? If you want to believe the opinion of a minority over the majority, that is your problem.
(edited 8 years ago)

Butcher his fingers off one by one and ask him if he enjoys it after each one.
Reply 105
Original post by QE2
Islam allows men to have sex with women that they have captured during conflict. Perhaps he considered the struggle in the alley to be "conflict".

When some maladjusted 'Christian' commits a serious crime is their offence cross-referenced with the outdated content of the bible so readily and thoroughly? No, it is not.

This is why I cannot take this nonsense Islamaphobia hype with any ounce of seriousness. If you want to be racist, be racist and don't try to put a spin on it. Just state, "I am racist. I do not like these people because they are different to me and I only like those similar to me", and stand proud in that. In the same way that I stand proud in holding opposite views.
Original post by samir12
So what if she is a Theology professor? There are many other scholars who just as qualified as her who agree rape is not allowed, what makes her right and them wrong? If you want to believe the opinion of a minority over the majority, that is your problem.

Not much of a religion is it?

One group of scholars say one thing, another group something else, meanwhile rapists think that if they shout "Inshallah" God has willed the rape.

He allows everything according to the Muslim belief system right? Qadar. Nothing happens without his knowing it will and allowing it to happen? Or is he not all powerful, all knowing?

So the rapist was right. Inshallah. If the rape happened, it was known it would happen and was allowed by God.
Reply 107
Original post by samir12
Evidence from the Quran please, a video of some random extremist has no credibility.
Dispelievers shall suffer a humiliating punishment (2:90, 3:178, 4:151, 22:57, etc...)
Deal harshly with prisoners to send a message to others (8:57)
Treat disbelievers severely (66:9)
Reply 108
Original post by QE2

This is not true there is no sex slavery in Islam
Reply 109
Original post by samir12
Islam does not regard the rape of captives to be "rape", because it is permitted in the Quran, so it cannot be wrong.

It's all about the definition.
Like the Islamic definition of "innocent".
Reply 110
Original post by al_94
Read the Quran and sunnah. It's in there in plain black and white.
(You shouldn't really try to defend an ideology until you know what it contains)
Original post by QE2
Islam does not regard the rape of captives to be "rape", because it is permitted in the Quran, so it cannot be wrong.

What is the Islamic definition of a "captive" then and how does it apply to raping a random person on the street?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by QE2

Rape is not permitted in the Quran. Marital rape is a different issue I think, but definitely general rape is not. Having sex with someone who isn't your wife or slave is something you get flogged for in the Quran. As for the rape of captives, I don't think it applies here.
Anyway, to be honest, it is stupid to think that those people are ONLY raping because an ancient book tells them to do so. For the billionth time I say it, the Middle East, specially the poorer places like Algeria, has a significant population of "chavvy" imbeciles who have absolutely no moral laws or anything. There is not enough security forces, be it police or otherwise, to teach what's right and wrong in their countries and so once they're 18-19 they will have developed a criminal nature that you can't just erase. Now you take this class of people and you throw them in a country filled with beautiful women, you'd be stupid not to expect **** like this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 113
Original post by QE2
Read the Quran and sunnah. It's in there in plain black and white.
(You shouldn't really try to defend an ideology until you know what it contains)

You call that sex slaves that's your misinterpretation you can't push your misinterpretation onto me
Original post by al_94

You should pose this question about raping captives in the ISOC

It would be better for you if they confirmed this would it not.
Original post by samir12
What is the Islamic definition of a "captive" then and how does it apply to raping a random person on the street?

For instance, if an Arab country conquered Israel, they'd be permitted to rape Israeli women under Quran rules.
Original post by Be Prepared
wish they'd all die. Every Muslim **** skin child, every man. It doesn't matter.

Vote ultra-nationalists into power. We'll have an expulsion and give them time to leave. After that they'll only have themselves to blame if they're killed.

Calm down and think before you talk.
Original post by oShahpo
For instance, if an Arab country conquered Israel, they'd be permitted to rape Israeli women under Quran rules.

You answered the first bit but how does that apply to this case where a guy rapes a random women on the street?
Original post by al_94
You call that sex slaves that's your misinterpretation you can't push your misinterpretation onto me

Do you read Arabic? Do you what "Melk al-yameen" means? I do, and it means slaves. The Quran states clearly that you can have sex only with your wives and those whom your right hand possesses "Melk al-yameen".
Original post by KimKallstrom
You seem incredibly determined to slander, smear and silence anybody who doesn't support importing infinity men from this culture. You can't just dismiss anybody who doesn't think it's a good idea as being racist and cynically using rape victims as pawns in a racist agenda you've dreamt up. How can we have a genuine debate about this when you lot keep doing that?

You don't want to debate the issue because it might involve talking about some uncomfortable truths so instead you prefer to silence it and slander anybody who doesn't. Then you go and accuse others of not caring about rape victims and potential rape victims? Pathetic. If there's anybody who that can be said about it's clearly you and your lot.

Would that be why I just called them animals?

If they are convicted/known/even suspected rapists (or any other crime) they can be refused entry. If they rape (or insert crime) while here they can be tried like anyone else. If dual nationality revoke citizenship for serious crimes including rape.

I don't see how race, religion or country of origin has to come into it at all. Under blind justice, if Muslims rape more, we will see commensurately more Muslims behind bars for rape - no more or less of them than is deserved.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending