The Student Room Group

Slut shaming

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The more sluts around the more female skin on show, if any woman wants to make it easier for guys to see nude women on a daily basis be my guest. Though I do prefer to live in a community with more modesty and more self respecting females, who have values above their nude state.

I don't even think seeing a nude woman in the right context is wrong so I'm not attacking women who choose to do occupations were they may be nude such as acting/modelling. On a daily basis though in the everyday is just corruption of society.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by loveleest
LOL you don't even know me personally though :/.
There are some guys that are not sexist ***** like you and don't judge/define a women on how many men she has slept with. Take kim k for example. She is a "slut" that is married to a husband that is in love with her.

Well what I wrote was not a personal attack it was just my view which you are taking personally. Also I am not a sexist because I hold females to certain standards, females also hold guys to certain standards you won't see me calling these females sexist, get over it

People are allowed differing opinions. I won't even bother going into Kim k she definitely came to mind while reading this thread but if you really want to look up to her good for you.

I have made sure none of my words on this thread are offensive , anyone taking offence is looking for it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mancini
Damn right lol a men's not gonna call a woman a slut, he will just sleep with her if he is that low and move on. It's actually females who attack each other with these names and continue contributing to the beauty industry which attacks and manipulates them , it's really not much of a male issue. Men have sex with sluts they just don't marry them nor praise them.

I have seen men attack women for being sluts.

Whats wrong with being a slut anyway?
Reply 43
Original post by greatguy148
I have seen men attack women for being sluts.

Whats wrong with being a slut anyway?

Sluts perform a function in a society doesn't mean I have to praise them.
Original post by Mancini
Sluts perform a function in a society doesn't mean I have to praise them.

Ok let me ask this again and I want an direct answer to the question.

Whats wrong with being a slut?
Reply 45

Scroll up and down and find my previous posts on this thread and you will find the answer. Please try to actually read previous posts before asking questions that don't need to be asked.
1) No she does not.
2) That is completely fine! as long as you don't force your opinions on others and shame other women who do choose to sleep around.
3) It is a big deal. For years and years women have made themselves feel as if they were something less because of the clothes they wear or the amount of sex they have had/are having. Women should not have her values taken away from her/shamed for having something that is so natural like sex
4) Because I haven't made a thread...I agree with it right? ... Makes so much sense. We are taking about sexuality right now, stay on topic.
5) LOL judged for acting on her natural instincts and having sex when she wants to?
6) A lot of men get praised for having lots of sexual encounters with women. - It is something that lots of people already know. Do you think men are shamed for having sex? NO.

Do you think the inequality issues concerning black women is because they're black, or because they're women? Because quite frankly I feel as a black woman you should be more concerned about the black part and not getting distracted with feminism aka the weeps of first world white women.
Original post by Mancini
Scroll up and down and find my previous posts on this thread and you will find the answer. Please try to actually read previous posts before asking questions that don't need to be asked.

No you tell me now.

An intelligent response for once.
Original post by mango peeler
Do you think the inequality issues concerning black women is because they're black, or because they're women? Because quite frankly I feel as a black woman you should be more concerned about the black part and not getting distracted with feminism.

No, I am a women before I am black.
And both to be honest.
LOL you don't even know me personally though :/.
There are some guys that are not sexist ***** like you and don't judge/define a women on how many men she has slept with. Take kim k for example. She is a "slut" that is married to a husband that is in love with her.

Lmao at the Kim K example. Really though? Kanye is a disturbed black man indulging in forbidden fruits/white women, which he can now afford :holmes:
Lmao at the Kim K example. Really though? Kanye is a disturbed black man indulging in forbidden fruits/white women, which he can now afford :holmes:

What has his race got to do with it? Are you actually okay?
No, I am a women before I am black.
And both to be honest.

lmao you're black before you're woman in the Western World. I asked knowing very well you might say something confused like this.

In Africa you might be onto something but this ain't Africa :nope:

I also added to my feminism post that feminism is aka the weeps of first world white women. You're buying into it but otay!
Original post by booksandcats
I don't get why female singers/performers/whatever/etc are constantly slut shamed if they wear something short for example and if a guy is shirtless then he's praised for it and they don't get for it????

#I know this is random but i me and friend were talking about it the other day.#
double standards exist and it's pretty shitty.

campaign to cover men up. we're with you sister!
What has his race got to do with it? Are you actually okay?

His race has everything to do with it; you're naive. Who uses Kim K as an example; "well Km did it, so I want to do it." That's why people don't like the Kardashians now, because weird people watch and use them as a model for their own lives. So you're going to be a "slut" because "Kim K" found "love?"

:lolwut:
An intelligent response for once.

emmm excuse me what do you mean by 'for once'. :rolleyes:

My middle name is intelligence. :u:
lmao you're black before you're woman in the Western World. I asked knowing very well you might say something confused like this.

In Africa you might be onto something but this ain't Africa :nope:

I also added to my feminism post that feminism is aka the weeps of first world white women. You're buying into it but otay!

WOW...
I am not even going to bother saying anything.
His race has everything to do with it; you're naive. Who uses Kim K as an example; "well Km did it, so I want to do it." That's why people don't like the Kardashians now, because weird people watch and use them as a model for their own lives. So you're going to be a "slut" because "Kim K" found "love?"

:lolwut:

Who said because Kim did it; I will?
No I am not trying to be a "slut" wtf...
Can you not reply to my comments because you are actually so annoying.
emmm excuse me what do you mean by 'for once'. :rolleyes:

My middle name is intelligence. :u:

Your parents got a little bit too hopeful when they named you.
WOW...
I am not even going to bother saying anything.

You bothered to say this :rofl: An intelligent response would be more fitting than denial and evasion but okay. Because you know it's true or you're so far removed from reality. :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending