The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DannyYim
mine was 29th january
I just got my rejection letter.

I am really sorry to hear that. Did you ask for the feedback ?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Just wondering when the next lot of interviews are, were there any this week / are they next week? good luck to those remaining
Has anyone not received a confirmation response after sending photos of their docs??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cbla98
Has anyone not received a confirmation response after sending photos of their docs??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and alot of other people, im guessing their too busy with applications
Original post by Cbla98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah in my interview (5th feb) someone asked if we should expect a reply and they said no, nobody should expect them to confirm having received your info:smile:
Original post by Brackno
Just got an offer via Kings portal earlier this evening!! :biggrin:
Offer asks for AAAC
Interview was on the 5th Feb (they got back really quickly for some reason)
Over the moon! :biggrin:

Wow i had mine the same day, congrats! i've heard nothing yet though
There's now a Facebook group for Kings Medicine 2016 offer holders:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1651853125069273?ref=bookmarks&__mref=message
Original post by oliviiaaaaa
Wow i had mine the same day, congrats! i've heard nothing yet though

Oh what time were you?! And hopefully you will soon! :smile:
I just got an interview for Kings! Was starting to think they'd forgotten about me
I just got an offer. Hoooorrrrrraaaaaayyyyyy. I am feeling like i won a lottery.
Original post by anvar333
I just got an offer. Hoooorrrrrraaaaaayyyyyy. I am feeling like i won a lottery.

Great stuff, sure it's thoroughly deserved :smile: when was your interview and when did u get the email
My interview was on the 29th of january and i got it today around 19.00. It was first offer after a gap year so you can imagine why i am so ecstatic.
My interview was on the 29th of january and i got it today around 19.00. It was first offer after a gap year so you can imagine why i am so ecstatic.

If u have done a gap year I'm guessing it's an unconditional offer, well done :smile: #futuredoctor
Original post by 0shas0
If u have done a gap year I'm guessing it's an unconditional offer, well done :smile: #futuredoctor

Thanks yes it is
Unconditional offer! Interview was on 29th January as well but I'm an international applicant. The King's portal updated a few hours ago and UCAS Track just updated for me.
Original post by ginasfs
Unconditional offer! Interview was on 29th January as well but I'm an international applicant. The King's portal updated a few hours ago and UCAS Track just updated for me.

Congrats.
Congrats.

Thanks, you too!

All the best to everyone. King's was my only interview after being rejected outright by two of my other choices so I was really worried but it all worked out. Keep your hopes up!
Original post by uwaseem
am i the only one who hasnt heard anything from kings at all? Havent been called for an interview but havent recieved a rejection either..starting to get a little worried :frown:

Haven't heard a thing either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feb 5 interview.... Haven't heard back yet while some others have.

I was on the 10:15 slot; anyone from Feb 5 interview was on the same slot??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm worried now that people on the 5th Feb are getting offers and I haven't heard back.

[URL=http://www.thestuden

Latest