The Student Room Group

The country where over 50% of teenage girls believe domestic violence is justified.

Scroll to see replies

Most will have been told it is their husbands right to beat them.

But as I've always said I are willing to use violence against someone you claim to love you will have no qualms to use it against those you don't
Reply 2
There are far more shocking things when you look at the Pew Polls of beliefs in the Middle-East. More than half hold extremist beliefs overall.
Original post by Foo.mp3
A lot rests on how one defines 'domestic violence' e.g. my wenches get a good firm hand, from time to time, but it's got to be consensual :sexface:

:mmm: naughty girls
Reply 4
The article says between 25 and 51%
Reply 5
Pakistans society is different to ours...the men have more control
Original post by Foo.mp3
Heh. Oh, good girls get a firm hand too, if they ask nicely, dw about that :h:

Does it hurt? :innocent: I have a low pain threshol
I wonder why Feminism(tm) isn't stepping in to opine,but things like how far apart are men's legs on a train are much more important!
Original post by Foo.mp3
A lot rests on how one defines 'domestic violence' e.g. my wenches get a good firm hand, from time to time, but it's got to be consensual :sexface:

Domestic violence is not BDSM, Foo.
Reply 10
Original post by MildredMalone
I wonder why Feminism(tm) isn't stepping in to opine,but things like how far apart are men's legs on a train are much more important!

You mean like the All Pakistan Women's Association or the Aurat Foundation for instance? (Two Pakistani women's rights groups that I managed to find after about ten seconds on Wikipedia)
Original post by queen-bee
Does it hurt? :innocent: I have a low pain threshol

Mashallah sister, when did you start acting like a hoe on tsr? Wallahi ill show this to your arab mum
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mentally
Mashallah sister, when did you start acting like a hoe on tsr? Wallahi ill show this to your arab dad

What are you talking about?

And my father isn't an Arab. Only my mother. I'm half Italian,half middle eastern
Mashallah sister, when did you start acting like a hoe on tsr? Wallahi ill show this to your arab dad

Them two are so cringy lol
What are you talking about?

And my father isn't an Arab. Only my mother. I'm half Italian,half middle eastern

Check my edit
Check my edit

My mother has passed away bish. Also,we aren't from a strict Muslim background,we are Christians and I've had two boyfriends whom my parents were extremely okay with
And my family know about foo and its all good :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
So what? It used to be a legal right to rape your wife in Britain up until the 90s. Don't throw rocks at glass houses
This is so saddening, I can't believe that so many feel that way
My mother has passed away bish. Also,we aren't from a strict Muslim background,we are Christians and I've had two boyfriends whom my parents were extremely okay with

Don't you mean parent* (singular)
Original post by intelligent con
So what? It used to be a legal right to rape your wife in Britain up until the 90s. Don't throw rocks at glass houses

and it's not any more we find the issues and resolve them

Not make excuses and play whataboutery

But I take it these are the people you want to replace UKIP supporters with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending