University of Northampton
Northampton

Adult Nursing University of Northampton September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Tam04
Hi Jessie
I was told you have to show how in your life you have shown the 6cs. In my PS I spoke about the access course and how it has prepared me, how my previous job taught me communication and team work skills. I also spoke about my voluntary work within healthcare. I spoke about my hobbies and related them to Heathcare. I also wrote about something recent in the healthcare news and related back to what interested me about it.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you.
Good luck.

Hi Jessie,

Pretty much same as above. I spoke about why I chose the branch I did and why I wanted to be a nurse. Good luck :smile:
Northampton
Reply 101
Hello everyone,
Has anyone went through clearing for adult nursing at Northampton?If so what did they ask you in your interview ect
Hi guys .. are you all still going to Northampton?

We enrol on Sun :biggrin: xxx
How is everyone getting on? I have my interview next week for March 2016 intake :biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by Jessiemayspencer
How is everyone getting on? I have my interview next week for March 2016 intake :biggrin::colondollar:

Hi has anyone been offered a place for 2016march adult nursing and will be living in halls
Original post by Nhuss102
Hi has anyone been offered a place for 2016march adult nursing and will be living in halls

Yes! I'll be starting this March and living in halls too.
But I'll be at the St Johns Hall of residence and I am feeling very anxious to meet my flatmates for some reason...
Original post by Boatemah.30
Yes! I'll be starting this March and living in halls too.
But I'll be at the St Johns Hall of residence and I am feeling very anxious to meet my flatmates for some reason...

Finally someone also starting in march and living in halls!!!!!! Im going to be in charles bradlaugh because I wanted to be near the uni. So am I have no idea who I will be with
Finally someone also starting in march and living in halls!!!!!! Im going to be in charles bradlaugh because I wanted to be near the uni. So am I have no idea who I will be with

Hahaha! I wanted to live on campus too but I didn't really like the rooms lol .But I'm extremely excited to start the course I hope it's not too hard ,and how old are you?
I'm only 18 😩
Hahaha! I wanted to live on campus too but I didn't really like the rooms lol .But I'm extremely excited to start the course I hope it's not too hard ,and how old are you?
I'm only 18 😩

Dw I am too very nervous I didnt even look at the rooms are they that bad !!:frown: and im excited too. Have u had a look at the timetable for the first week were all together so dww too much ill see u there then and im 20 lol I was at a different uni last year but transfered to do nursing.
Dw I am too very nervous I didnt even look at the rooms are they that bad !!:frown: and im excited too. Have u had a look at the timetable for the first week were all together so dww too much ill see u there then and im 20 lol I was at a different uni last year but transfered to do nursing.

Yes I had a look at the timetable for the welcome week and yup I'll you then! Do you know your host site? and have you been to your occupational therapy appointment?
[QUOTE="Boatemah.30;62665325"]Yes I had a look at the timetable for the welcome week and yup I'll you then! Do you know your host site? and have you been to your occupational therapy appointment?[/QUOTE
I am at the northampton general hospital site and what occupational health im panicking now lol
[QUOTE="Nhuss102;62666937"]
Yes I had a look at the timetable for the welcome week and yup I'll you then! Do you know your host site? and have you been to your occupational therapy appointment?[/QUOTE
I am at the northampton general hospital site and what occupational health im panicking now lol

Oh so am I! and lol well they sent an email saying we should complete a healthcare questionnaire and take it to our Gp doctors to fill in too, which we have to pay for it's about 15 -20 pounds and once that's done, it has to be sent off to our host site, and we need to book an appointment on our own by calling them up. I still haven't sent mine off only because my doctor still hasn't finished but I'm going tomorrow to ask if it's done.
[QUOTE="Boatemah.30;62668385"]

Oh so am I! and lol well they sent an email saying we should complete a healthcare questionnaire and take it to our Gp doctors to fill in too, which we have to pay for it's about 15 -20 pounds and once that's done, it has to be sent off to our host site, and we need to book an appointment on our own by calling them up. I still haven't sent mine off only because my doctor still hasn't finished but I'm going tomorrow to ask if it's done.

Omg yesssssss !!!! Nd oh the healthcare questionnaire I never knew u needed a gp to fill it in. Im just going to send it off with my vaccination history nd I dont think adult nursing students pay but I might be wrong. Cause we did not have to for our dbs. And same im sending mine tmrw too.
image.png[QUOTE="Nhuss102;62669399"]

Omg yesssssss !!!! Nd oh the healthcare questionnaire I never knew u needed a gp to fill it in. Im just going to send it off with my vaccination history nd I dont think adult nursing students pay but I might be wrong. Cause we did not have to for our dbs. And same im sending mine tmrw too.

Oh I only gave it to my gp doctor because in the attachment there was a form that said that only your doctor has to fill in and the rest we do ourselves like our immunisation history etc. I'm trying to download screenshots of the email but it is not allowing me lol
[QUOTE="Boatemah.30;62674451"]image.png

Oh I only gave it to my gp doctor because in the attachment there was a form that said that only your doctor has to fill in and the rest we do ourselves like our immunisation history etc. I'm trying to download screenshots of the email but it is not allowing me lol

Dw I see it lol thnkyou for letting me know that I would have just sent the immunisation history sheet of with it.
Oh it actually did download lol and your welcome ☺️
Oh it actually did download lol and your welcome ☺️

yhh lol it did are you also going on the 6th to collect your keys and settle in ?
yhh lol it did are you also going on the 6th to collect your keys and settle in ?

and yeah I am, are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending