The Student Room Group

age you would date someone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by n.ikki
well i had my first boyfriend when i was five and he wasn't the boy people approved of because he was quite hairy and had beady eyes and was called teddy

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I'm 18
Youngest would 17
& oldest probably 20/21
I'm 25 and the oldest I've dated is 35, that's probably the oldest I'd go. I wouldn't date anyone younger than me by a year or so, purely because I have a child. :h:
Reply 43
Original post by fire_and_ice
minimum: Less than a year younger
maximum: 7 years older

not whilst i'm 18 though. Ain't nobody gat time 4 dat when u gotta meet uni requirements.

this is so true. Need to get a*s lmaooo bye boi.
Youngest: 18

Oldest: 28
Original post by blackdiamond97
I find it fine tbh, then again I'm 18

Imagine a 100 year old dating a 57 year old.
Original post by Alice__90
I'm 25 and the oldest I've dated is 35, that's probably the oldest I'd go. I wouldn't date anyone younger than me by a year or so, purely because I have a child. :h:

What does you having child have to do with it?
I'm 17
Youngest: 16
Oldest: 20 ish
I'm 18
Youngest 17
Oldest 30
Original post by cherryred90s
What does you having child have to do with it?

Just because of the responsibility involved, I wouldn't want to put that on someone too young. I know everyone's different but it's a big thing.
I'm twenty and I'd never date any lower than eighteen. While I don't think a person being a bit older than me would be a dealbreaker, I'm very aware that - at the age I am now - I'd most likely be in a different phase of my life than someone who was, say, in their late twenties and beyond.
Original post by rojina1
what's the youngest and oldest person you would date ??

I'm almost 17
so youngest i guess 16 (preferably less than a year younger)
annnd oldest I'd go like 5 year age gap lmao. soo 22
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Alice__90
Just because of the responsibility involved, I wouldn't want to put that on someone too young. I know everyone's different but it's a big thing.

Fair
Youngest - 1 or 2 years younger than me
Oldest - depending on how old I'd be, since now I'm going to be 27, it would be something like 40.
Min:15
Max:36
18 to like 25. I'm 19.

Posted from TSR Mobile
18-30
Youngest - 18

Oldest - 26ish
Original post by rojina1
what's the youngest and oldest person you would date ??

I'm 31 if I were single I'd go for 33 max (issue of kids prevents higher as I won't be ready for a few years)

Youngest maybe 20 but more likely 23

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 18

Youngest:17
Oldest: 22/23

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending