The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Accomodaction

Anyone know where I can find more information about Student Village in Bolton? How room looks and how much they cost?
Original post by aga78227
Anyone know where I can find more information about Student Village in Bolton? How room looks and how much they cost?

I've spoken to a few people at the university in regards to this. they haven't got a confirmed price but they believe it will be around £80 a week give or take (pretty decent)

I think I have an email somewhere with the actual room measurements (was sizing up for adding extra storage) I'll have a look for it and get back to you on that one.

the Kitchen in the Hollins seems to be around double the size of the Orlando village however Hollins doesn't have a communal area (Orlando Village has a separate building with a pool table, foosball table, TV etc.
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by Jack Butters
I've spoken to a few people at the university in regards to this. they haven't got a confirmed price but they believe it will be around £80 a week give or take (pretty decent)

I think I have an email somewhere with the actual room measurements (was sizing up for adding extra storage) I'll have a look for it and get back to you on that one.

the Kitchen in the Hollins seems to be around double the size of the Orlando village however Hollins doesn't have a communal area (Orlando Village has a separate building with a pool table, foosball table, TV etc.

Just to add to this, the basic rooms (possibly all the rooms in halls) have a single bed, cupboard and a workspace. Going off what I remember at least.
Just to add to this, the basic rooms (possibly all the rooms in halls) have a single bed, cupboard and a workspace. Going off what I remember at least.

Found it!

the room sizes are Aprox 10ft x 8ft if that gives you an idea...measure it out or something to get an idea
Reply 4
Thank you very much. You're really kind. Also, I've found a page: rightmove.co.uk or something like that. There are advertisement about rooms for students. Prices are like you said and I really thinking about "The Pack Horse". Rooms cost from £75 :smile: Thanks a lot once again.
Original post by aga78227
Thank you very much. You're really kind. Also, I've found a page: rightmove.co.uk or something like that. There are advertisement about rooms for students. Prices are like you said and I really thinking about "The Pack Horse". Rooms cost from £75 :smile: Thanks a lot once again.

There's a lot of bad rep in regards to the pack horse.

http://studenttimes.org/article/news/campus-news/bolton-university-students-revolt-over-not-so-luxurious-student#.Vr2kedIfzQ0
Reply 6

Oh, thank you. I would never find this :smile:
So, I thing that is my back to dorm, student village XD
aha yeah, on a social aspect I imagine the student villages are better anyway! I'll be moving into the Orlando village hopefully next September.

The only reason I knew about the pack horse is because of a previous conversation on accommodation, someone else had posted that link.
Reply 8
aha yeah, on a social aspect I imagine the student villages are better anyway! I'll be moving into the Orlando village hopefully next September.

The only reason I knew about the pack horse is because of a previous conversation on accommodation, someone else had posted that link.

I have to overlooked that. If everything will be good, I start study on Septebmer this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest