The Student Room Group

What do you get when you go to McDonalds?

Scroll to see replies

has anyone said diarrhea yet
double cheeseburger (gotta pick out the gherkins), medium fries and on a good day a fanta to wash it down and on an extra good day an apple pie.
Original post by The Diplomat.
salad

yeh fuarkin rite
@nucdev hero guess what?!! I had McDonald's today fml. Missed it yesterday obvs so had to compensate today.
Original post by mango peeler
has anyone said diarrhea yet

That is disgusting.
MILKSHAKE!
(Preferably strawberry)
Original post by kandykissesxox
@nucdev hero guess what?!! I had McDonald's today fml. Missed it yesterday obvs so had to compensate today.

I just had it last night after 3 years boycott. I can still taste it. Should I be worried? :holmes: lol

Original post by fire_and_ice
That is disgusting.

tell that to McD's boo :hand:
yeh fuarkin rite

Lool hahaha deeadd!! :biggrin:

You're so funny, man!:tongue:
Original post by BrokenLife
Lool hahaha deeadd!! :biggrin:

You're so funny, man!:tongue:

stawp sneaking up on meh
Fillet o fish (only thing muslims can get) lool
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WBZ144
Haven't had McDs in ages but when I used to go there I would order either a Big Mac, a Quarter Pounder, a Double Cheeseburger or a Fillet o Fish with either a strawberry milkshake or a McFlurry. On very greedy days I would order two burgers.

With a diet coke? Lol maybe I killed the joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeh fuarkin rite

fight me
I just had it last night after 3 years boycott. I can still taste it. Should I be worried? :holmes: lol

tell that to McD's boo :hand:

You're the one comparing food to **** bruh, shouldn't you be the one complaining?
stawp sneaking up on meh

I ain't no Amy:colonhash:

Or maybe I am:u:

Hahaha joking:h:
Original post by saba.saba
With a diet coke? Lol maybe I killed the joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oddly enough I tried to eat McDs today after nearly a year and felt physically sick, had to throw it away. Maybe I really have been put off :frown:
Original post by fire_and_ice
You're the one comparing food to **** bruh, shouldn't you be the one complaining?

I wasn't comparing it to ****?
I was saying after I eat it I get diarrhea....:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

I ain't no Amy:colonhash:

Or maybe I am:u:

Hahaha joking:h:

:ninja:
Chilli Veggie Wrap w/ No Mayo and Fries!
I wasn't comparing it to ****?
I was saying after I eat it I get diarrhea....:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

:ninja:

Hahaha

Mal, 'call me, call me! Can we go out on Saturday? Tell me, tell me'.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahaha

Mal, 'call me, call me! Can we go out on Saturday? Tell me, tell me'.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh gawd :facepalm2: in our class she wanted to be in my group. I'll tell you more soon, g2g :hugs:

I don't think so, worry when it affects your health. But for now: BA DA BA BA BA WE'RE LOVIN IT

Quick Reply