The Student Room Group

Favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

OP when did you start watching anime?
Original post by Mr PatotoFag
OP when did you start watching anime?

When I was in year 9 :P so 13 years old xD Basically 4 years ago lol
Oh okay, why did i think you were new to anime lol. Have read Happiness manga it's pretty good currently has 11 chapters, released on a monthly basis tho.
Naruto, Gintama and Owari no Seraph. They are my life!
scooby doo
Ghost in the Shell is still my number 1 :heart::heart::heart:
Original post by Mr PatotoFag
Oh okay, why did i think you were new to anime lol. Have read Happiness manga it's pretty good currently has 11 chapters, released on a monthly basis tho.

I dunno i said "i'm new here" in the thread thing but i meant im new to TSR ;D and ooo cool I don't really ready manga tbh ;D But atm I'm reading Nana and its like the first one i'm reading, apart from pokemon :3
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
When I was in year 9 :P so 13 years old xD Basically 4 years ago lol

Damn that's hella recent, did you not watch anime when you were young? Like DBZ?
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Ooo are these in order? ;D Durarara was actually my all time favourite for ages until I came across Chihayafuru ;3 I'm still waiting for last season of durarara to finish in March though so I can finally just binge watch all the series D; I've literally been waiting a year for this aha xD
Original post by Dinasaurus
Damn that's hella recent, did you not watch anime when you were young? Like DBZ?

Nope not atall! The only thing I ever watched was Pokemon but I don't really class it as an anime, like it is one i guess but meh :tongue: I didn't know anime existed back then ;D
Ooo are these in order? ;D Durarara was actually my all time favourite for ages until I came across Chihayafuru ;3 I'm still waiting for last season of durarara to finish in March though so I can finally just binge watch all the series D; I've literally been waiting a year for this aha xD

In very rough order, yes. :yes: There's not a lot separating them, though.

The current series of Durarara!! has been amazing so far. :biggrin:
Original post by The Diplomat.
scooby doo

Great anime, deffo in my top 5
In very rough order, yes. :yes: There's not a lot separating them, though.

The current series of Durarara!! has been amazing so far. :biggrin:

Ahh cool :biggrin: And good I have high expectations from Durarara ofc ;D gonna rewatch the first season next week so then i'll finish it all by march ^-^
Ahh cool :biggrin: And good I have high expectations from Durarara ofc ;D gonna rewatch the first season next week so then i'll finish it all by march ^-^

I'd highly recommend Baccano!, if you haven't already watched it. Aside from being my #1 favourite, it's from the same author as Durarara!! :smile:
I'd highly recommend Baccano!, if you haven't already watched it. Aside from being my #1 favourite, it's from the same author as Durarara!! :smile:

Oh yeh i've seen Baccano too ;D I really liked it but i felt it was more confusing than Durarara so I didn't like it as much but it was still reaaally good :3
Honourable mentions include death note, code geass, hajime no ippo and naruto part 1, but my no.1 is Steins Gate😎
From my experience there are several crap animes out there. My friend is always sending me recommendations. I watch a few episodes then usually don't go back if it's bad. Occasionally I will come across some quality animes and get hooked. Here are some of the best IMO:
Monster
Samurai Champloo
Code Geass
Death Note
Baccano
Your Lie in April
Kids on the Slope
Attack on Titan

Not top animes IMO but special mentions because there were so much fun to watch:
Yona of the Dawn
Akame ga Kill
Gurren Laggan
Original post by Dinasaurus
I'm actually in the process right now of coming up with a Naruto fanfiction, its a huge waste of time but I find it oddly fun to theorise.

I've theorised loads! (Not any more, but use to spend ages wasting time doing that.) It's a shame I never wrote those down, 'cos ow I've forgotten loads of the really good content I came up with. :frown:
Original post by XcitingStuart
I've theorised loads! (Not any more, but use to spend ages wasting time doing that.) It's a shame I never wrote those down, 'cos ow I've forgotten loads of the really good content I came up with. :frown:

I used to write fanfiction when I was younger, and I've not really followed anime for a while so I thought getting back into it would be easier and so far I've barely written anything. The ideas are there but I am lacking the writing ability.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending