The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A lot of sightseeing! Would also love to do something like skiing too. Probably somewhere like Switzerland or France.
Anyone else lol?

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
Anyone else lol?

Spoiler

I for one would love to go on a road trip of sorts… across Europe! It's always been my dream to see the entire continent and visit all of the countries in Europe. I hope one day to be able to do it! :yep:
Original post by SeanFM
Viking river cruise? Sounds... fun. :holmes:

It actually is!, It's like being on a ship sailing down a river, being in a different city everyday...! And it's very sophisticated... there's even a dress code one has to adhere to!
Original post by iEthan
I for one would love to go on a road trip of sorts… across Europe! It's always been my dream to see the entire continent and visit all of the countries in Europe. I hope one day to be able to do it! :yep:

Oh I went on a mini road trip with my parents.. started off in Belgium (Brussels) then drove to Amsterdam, then To Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin...
It was excellent! However a friend of mine drove from Calais down to Nice, across the French riveria into Italy via Venice and Milan and then on to Croatia....! That was probably amazing!
Oh I went on a mini road trip with my parents.. started off in Belgium (Brussels) then drove to Amsterdam, then To Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin...
It was excellent! However a friend of mine drove from Calais down to Nice, across the French riveria into Italy via Venice and Milan and then on to Croatia....! That was probably amazing!

Why must you make me so jealous :cry: that sounds amazing!!! What did you do?
Original post by iEthan
Why must you make me so jealous :cry: that sounds amazing!!! What did you do?

In Brussels we visited the Atomium and the Manneken Pis...
In Amsterdam the canals and of course Anne Frank's house.
In Cologne the Cathedral, Munich and Frankfurt and Berlin I can't really remember... I was about 9 at the time :/
For me, I would love to take a Viking River Cruise along the Danube, a friend of mine went and I am notoriously jealous! :colondollar:
Also, I would love to see Machu Pichu or any other South American ruins, they look so mysterious and interesting!
What's your dream holiday?

Spoiler

1) Monaco/Lyon/Paris, France.
2) Rome, Italy.
3) California, USA.
4) Hong Kong/Beijing, China.
5) Tokyo, Japan.
6) Switzerland.
7) Dubai, UAE.
8) Melbourne, Australia.
9) Berlin, Germany.
10) Moscow, Russia.

I wonder how much it will cost me just for flights from London and back to all those destinations.... :moon::drool::tong:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am from Australia i want to live in London d i would love to take a holiday to Ireland,
Enough said
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
1) Monaco/Lyon/Paris, France.
2) Rome, Italy.
3) California, USA.
4) Hong Kong/Beijing, China.
5) Tokyo, Japan.
6) Switzerland.
7) Dubai, UAE.
8) Melbourne, Australia.
9) Berlin, Germany.
10) Moscow, Russia.

I actually went to Russia last summer, beautiful city, any questions ask me!
Lived in Beijing for a few years of my life too...nice enough city
Original post by RickmanAlways
Ireland

Whenever I think of Ireland I think of Angela's Ashes lol!
What would you want to do there?
I actually went to Russia last summer, beautiful city, any questions ask me!
Lived in Beijing for a few years of my life too...nice enough city

Is it always cold there? @Russia

How did you find Beijing? Have u walked across great wall & how long does it take?

I love the area and the different dialects withing the irish accent.
Original post by RickmanAlways
I am from Australia i want to live in London d i would love to take a holiday to Ireland,
Enough said

I also agree I'm curious as to what to do in Ireland. I've been to Belfast for 3 days it was horrible weather ever so cold compared to London. #NoPlaceLikeHome

Northern Irish accent = :drool: :heart:

When I think of Ireland I think instantly of my A level History lessons on Britain & reformation of the church... thankfully I'll never do history again! :biggrin:
Reply 15
3 weeks in Nepal !!
Peace at the bottom of the Himalayas.
In Brussels we visited the Atomium and the Manneken Pis...
In Amsterdam the canals and of course Anne Frank's house.
In Cologne the Cathedral, Munich and Frankfurt and Berlin I can't really remember... I was about 9 at the time :/

That's so cool :drool: you're so lucky!
I want to go to Italy and see all the places :daydreaming:
Anyone else lol?

Spoiler

I don't really have a dream holiday, but I'd definitely like to visit USA and then try the cheesecake at the 'Cheesecake Factory'

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't really have a dream holiday, but I'd definitely like to visit USA and then try the cheesecake at the 'Cheesecake Factory'

Spoiler

Oh my gosh, cheesecake is amazing! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest