The Student Room Group

You get to save one fast food restaurant... WHICH ONE?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by elliemayl
Mcdonald's - has quite an extent menu and if all other places close it they could do an even bigger menu. Only been to Subway once and it was alright, gotta love your Maccy D's though.

McDonald's are ****:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Either subway, mcdonalds or burger king
McDonald's for sure. :biggrin:

It sort of holds a special place in my heart. :u:

I think Subway is overrated.

Don't really care about the others.
Original post by Kalail
Either subway, mcdonalds or burger king

Decisive.

:lol:
If I was eating fast food regularly, I think I would have to save subway. But since leaving uni I hardly ever eat fast food, but do get a craving for KFC every now and again so I would probably have to save KFC
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Grubbs! I think it only exists in Brighton but oh my gosh their burgers are ama-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-azing :drool:

I've never had a Grubbs burger. Are they really that good?
KFC. :colone:
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I've never had a Grubbs burger. Are they really that good?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Get the Malaysian(?) one, peanut butter and banana :drool:
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Get the Malaysian(?) one, peanut butter and banana :drool:

Nah. That's sounds odd. And I hate both peanuts and bananas.

[video="youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Nah. That's sounds odd. And I hate both peanuts and bananas.

No, it's heavenly :moon:
No, it's heavenly :moon:

Urgh.
Greggs, cheese and onion pasty's are 😍
Reply 34
subway, i could eat their footlongs all day :h:
Burger King, I can do without all the others but I love chilli cheese bites way too much.
Nandos :colone:
Original post by urbanlocations
All fast food restaurants are about to vanish, which one would you save?!

1. Mc Donalds
2. Burger King
3. KFC
4. Subway
5. Pizza Hut

Or any others!

I crave them all sometimes but I'd probably save subway for the sake of my dress size.
I just recently learned that there are 275 calories in one slice of pizza huts stuffed crust margarita :frown: I can only imagine how many there are in the ones with more toppings..
Steak and shake.

The royale burger (bacon and fried egg on a regular burger) is really tasty. The milkshakes are incredible. Sadly they stopped doing my favorite (peanut butter and banana) so now I get the Butterfinger milkshake or sometimes the ultimate banana. McDonald's shakes do not compare.
skylon grill in london

Quick Reply

Latest