The Student Room Group

Guys First Time Thread (Advice Needed)

Going to see my Long-Distance S-O this Valentines weekend, rented out a place so things will probably get "interesting"..

Wondered if anyone had any advice.. nervous as f**k
Try not to be nervous!

You have an entire weekend, so there is no need to rush anything. If you have problems on Friday night, things will probably be much better on Saturday morning, for example.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Try not to be nervous!

You have an entire weekend, so there is no need to rush anything. If you have problems on Friday night, things will probably be much better on Saturday morning, for example.

Thanks for the advice :smile: a weekend is a pretty long time, for all that s**t.

I suck at intimacy, as I've never been in that situation until I've met and been with her. - but I'll give it a shot *pun unintended.....*
There's no shame in admitting, I think every guy's first time is terrible. I thought I was doing great until I realised it was over in 30 seconds. However, I made the mistake of hiding that it was my first time, so I guess she expected more.

If you tell her it's your first time (at the right time of course, not just the first thing you say), hopefully she will be more understanding and ease you into it. With practise you obviously get better, you just need to get fast the 'bad first time' before you improve.

Good luck! :h:
Reply 4
Just chill and try not to be nervous. I know it's tough/scary but when you've got over the 'oh crap, this is my first time jitters' things will get easier m8. Promise 😎
Try not to overthink things and enjoy. Good luck. 👍
Reply 5
Original post by Lucarious30
There's no shame in admitting, I think every guy's first time is terrible. I thought I was doing great until I realised it was over in 30 seconds. However, I made the mistake of hiding that it was my first time, so I guess she expected more.

If you tell her it's your first time (at the right time of course, not just the first thing you say), hopefully she will be more understanding and ease you into it. With practise you obviously get better, you just need to get fast the 'bad first time' before you improve.

Good luck! :h:

Cheers, that's really reassuring to hear. She knows its my first time, and it's hers too - but I fear she has unrealistic expectations, and thus will be disappointed.

We'll see :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Drez999
Just chill and try not to be nervous. I know it's tough/scary but when you've got over the 'oh crap, this is my first time jitters' things will get easier m8. Promise 😎
Try not to overthink things and enjoy. Good luck. 👍

Cheers mang, appreciate it.

I'll try and not let the nervousness **** anything up.
Luckily we're not all that bound by time, as we've got this place for the whole weekend so hopefully it won't go too terribly. :biggrin:

Maybe a bit of liquid confidence may help with that, not too much of course.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Cheers mang, appreciate it.

I'll try and not let the nervousness **** anything up.
Luckily we're not all that bound by time, as we've got this place for the whole weekend so hopefully it won't go too terribly. :biggrin:

Maybe a bit of liquid confidence may help with that, not too much of course.

Lol
Like you said, you have the whole weekend. Have a few drinks to relax a bit and you will be fine. Don't beat yourself up if you think it doesn't go as well as you hoped first time. Some guys on there first time cum quick and others not at all, it's a strange thing. Just try and enjoy every second and every touch. Foreplay is very cool m8 😎

Quick Reply

Latest