The Student Room Group

Please be honest, Does my forehead look okay ? picture included

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I love life
Hello

Are you being serious or are you being sarcastic, lol

I want people to be serious and answer this question, so just asking are you being sserious is that what you really think or are you just messing around ( we all do sometimes )

thanks

I am serious. You have an above average forehead in terms of size. What did you expect to hear? That you have a small forehead
Original post by sandvika
I am serious. You have an above average forehead in terms of size. What did you expect to hear? That you have a small forehead

Thread opener (i love life), above average just means that on a scale of all foreheads in the world, yours either isn't the type most often seen or doesn't sit at the mid-point.

The quoted comment doesn't indicate any personal opinion about how attractive that person finds each variation to be, it's just a stated fact.

The truth is, many people wouldn't notice, or would notice in a neutral way and move onto thinking about something else within half a second, like conversation or personality or life, or just everything else in the world, lol.

Your original question was "is my forehead okay?", and the answer is yes, yes it is.
(edited 8 years ago)
Looks completely normal. I don't think it is at all big, and anyway that doesn't matter - everyone has different features which balance out the rest of the face.
When i cut my hair short , my forehead is quite large but idc
its a forehead. normal.forehead.
Doesn't quite meet the criteria, here's the ultimate forehead :tongue:

I am not going to say why I am asking this question or anything, I just want you to tell me the truth.

Does my forehead look okay ?

Many thanks

webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

It's a forehead... what else do you want me to say?
Reply 28
Original post by Alexion
Doesn't quite meet the criteria, here's the ultimate forehead :tongue:

...To crush walnuts? :biggrin:
Congratulations!

You have Wayne Rooney's forehead. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 30
I think your forehead is fine ...
I4.jpg
You're too close to the camera. I don't usually stand that close to people anway.. So I'm sure from a few metres it's actually not that big as you think it is.
Original post by organiccupcake
You have the same forehead, hair, eyebrows and nose as someone who I love (but different coloured eyes), which is the look my child is probably going have as he gets older too. So I might be biased, but you look cute :smile:

There are people with bigger foreheads than you, google "Antony McPartlin", people are born the way that suits them. It's so good that humans look varied and not all the same as that would be boring.

Can you send me a photo of this guy who looks like me ? lol

thank you very much, much appreciated.
Its cool dude :smile:
Reply 34
Thought a fivehead was one more than a fore(4)head loooool you are probably verging toward the unknown realms of a sixhead dont worry about it though chief
just embrace the forehead its fine it looks okay don't worry about it and even if you don't realise it looks okay yet remember that no one else really pays that much attention
Original post by IFoundWonderland
??

You said you measured your forehead.
Original post by lawyer12345
You said you measured your forehead.

Hitler would approve.
I am not going to say why I am asking this question or anything, I just want you to tell me the truth.

Does my forehead look okay ?

Many thanks

webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

Looks ok you got a fair bit of acne there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending