The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol OFFER HOLDERS 2016

Hey guys just wanted to get to know who I might be studying with for the next 3/4 years of my life! Here we can get to know one another and hopefully make a few friends so that transitioning to Bristol would be a lot easier and comfortable.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by javier.patria
Hey guys just wanted to get to know who I might be studying with for the next 3/4 years of my life! Here we can get to know one another and hopefully make a few friends so that transitioning to Bristol would be a lot easier and comfortable.

Yoo I have an offer to study BSc Accounting and finance, wbu?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Ahh nice my brother just started studying Accounting and Finance last year @ LSE! I got an offer for BEng Aeronautical Engineering, haven't heard much about the engineering side of offer holders haha do you have facebook? cause there's a group for us offer holders!
Original post by javier.patria
Ahh nice my brother just started studying Accounting and Finance last year @ LSE! I got an offer for BEng Aeronautical Engineering, haven't heard much about the engineering side of offer holders haha do you have facebook? cause there's a group for us offer holders!

OMG! LSE accounting and finance is my dream!! its the only uni I'm waiting to hear from. Yeah I do! Is there a link? And congrats for the offer! I know someone who got an offer here for civil engineering.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I have an offer for History at Bristol! If I get rejected from Durham this will definitely be my first choice! (even if I get an offer from Durham still do not know which Uni I prefer at the moment)
Hi all, I have an offer for Pharmacology MSci and as Bristol is my top choice I am very happy about that. Congrats to all offer holders :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ikrogers
I have an offer for History at Bristol! If I get rejected from Durham this will definitely be my first choice! (even if I get an offer from Durham still do not know which Uni I prefer at the moment)

I'm in the same predicament at the moment as well! I just got an offer from Bristol for Law and it would most definitely be my top next to Durham(still waiting for a response from them and still confused about my likeness towards the two)!
Congratulations to offer holders! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
elloo guys, i got my offer earlier this week for MSci Chemistry with a year in industry. i really loved bristol (the city and uni) when I visited but didn't get a chance to see accommodation/facilities beyond the department but i've heard good things!
Offer for Sociology, Bristol is my first choice :smile:
Original post by ikrogers

I'm in the same boat! Have an offer from both Bristol and Durham for Biology but am struggling to pick a favourite!
I have an offer for Biochemistry and I'm also finding it difficult to decide between Durham and Bristol for my firm choice!
I have an offer for Experimental Psychology! Most likely going to firm it unless Exeter woos me over
Firming Bristol for law :smile:
Original post by Jpegoh
I'm in the same predicament at the moment as well! I just got an offer from Bristol for Law and it would most definitely be my top next to Durham(still waiting for a response from them and still confused about my likeness towards the two)!
Congratulations to offer holders! :smile:

Hey! I'm similar, and Durham is taking so long to reply which is making it difficult to start thinking seriously which to pick!! I've applied for English lit and have a Bristol offer 😋
I have an offer for Economics (BSc)
I am really excited but cannot decide what accommodation to go into. I like the looks of Goldney House.
Any suggestions?
Reply 15
Original post by hollyismyname
Hey! I'm similar, and Durham is taking so long to reply which is making it difficult to start thinking seriously which to pick!! I've applied for English lit and have a Bristol offer 😋

Yes that is the problem, as I can't think too seriousley about either choice at the moment because they are taking so long! I am a little concerned that student satisfaction for history at Bristol is only 63% compared to the other university's I have applied to which are around 90%!
Have an offer for English @ Bristol, cant decide between here and Nottingham though.
Campus tours led by a current student or a self-guided audio-tour :
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/visits/tours/
Original post by Sajabajax

wow well done, what were your gcse, as and predicted grades and what did you get on the lnat?
Reply 19
Original post by Sajabajax

I've firmed Bristol for Law too! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest