The Student Room Group

Ibiza for 18 year olds

Is it a good destination for 18 year olds? Cause from what I've heard most of the people there are in their late 20's and me and my friends really don't want to get stuck with a bunch of adult guys on our holiday.
Ibiza is one of the top destinations for young adults (18-25 I'd say), so you should be more than fine ! :cool:
I saw some poll on facebook that 70% of guys said theyd rather send their(if they had one) daughter to syria rather then Ibizia, i think it was mostly a banter tbh... but still
Its not mostly people in their late 20's, like mayhem said it really is a top destination for 18-25 year olds,

However... It can be expensive (particularly the big clubs), if you're just looking for a bit of a piss up abroad it might be worth thinking about other places. Zante, magaluf, ayia napa, cavos etc
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mayhem™
Ibiza is one of the top destinations for young adults (18-25 I'd say), so you should be more than fine ! :cool:

Original post by dean01234
Its not mostly people in their late 20's, like mayhem said it really is a top destination for 18-25 year olds,

However... It can be expensive (particularly the big clubs), if you're just looking for a bit of a piss up abroad it might be worth thinking about other places. Zante, magaluf, ayia napa, cavos etc

Have you guys been there?
If you did, do you have any recommendations on what is a must to do there or where to go?
And btw, how much do you think a vacation for a week will cost?
Reply 5
Original post by bthfl

If you did, do you have any recommendations on what is a must to do there or where to go?

Seriously? You don't even have an idea?
Ibiza..........You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Reply 7
Original post by Josb
Seriously? You don't even have an idea?

Only from what I read online but it's much better to ask somebody who has been there already...
Original post by bthfl
Have you guys been there?
And btw, how much do you think a vacation for a week will cost?

I haven't, but how much you'll spend really comes down to you. If you pre drink a lot and make your own food you could probably get away with like £300 - 400, but if you're going to the big clubs and drinking out a lot its not uncommon for people to spend around a grand (or more!) in a week.

Apparently you can get some good deals to get you out there and stay cheap but I haven't looked into that side of things so couldn't tell you for sure.
Reply 9
Ibiza would be too expensive for you to have fun. And it's age range is slightly higher due to seer cost.

I'm not joking you could do another destinations e.g maillia , napa , sunny beach + a city break to berlin or barcelona with the money you spend to go to Ibiza you may even be able to do something like Napa , Sunny beach in 1 summer.

Quick Reply

Latest