The Student Room Group

Community Awards 2015 - The Winners!

Scroll to see replies

Baes :love:
Original post by Hydeman
The award for Most Controversial Member was slightly rigged because of the number of dupes TheCitizenAct used to vote for himself. :holmes:

:rofl: If that is the case, that has to be the saddest thing anyone has ever done

Original post by SeanFM
Baes :love:

Well done!!! :biggrin:
Congratulations everyone! What a fab awards this year!!
Original post by Student403
:rofl: If that is the case, that has to be the saddest thing anyone has ever done

Yeah. He posted on the thread a number of times with new accounts with names like 'Oh No, Not Again!' to demonstrate the turnover for dupe-creation. Sad as hell. xD
(edited 8 years ago)
My congratulations to everyone involved, and even more to those who got those top places! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Mayhem™
My congratulations to everyone involved, and even more to those who got those top places! :biggrin:

Spoiler

You actually will - your posts kill me :rofl:

Original post by Hydeman
Yeah. He posted on the thread a number of times with new accounts with names like 'Oh No, Not Again!' to demonstrate the turnover for dupe-creation. Sad as hell. xD

:facepalm:
thank you to whoever nominated me, 3rd place was a nice surprise :smile:
I joined in December :woo:
Original post by Hydeman
The award for Most Controversial Member was slightly rigged because of the number of dupes TheCitizenAct used to vote for himself. :holmes:

Or if you think about it this way, TCA's award is already causing controversy, so one could say it is deserved in an unorthodox way? :holmes:
Or if you think about it this way, TCA's award is already causing controversy, so one could say it is deserved in an unorthodox way? :holmes:

Genius! :eek:
Aww you guyzz, thanks :colondollar: :h:
Omg! :eek: Thank you so much everyone who voted for me <3 :hugs:
Reply 33
Awesome Genius won the member of the year award. Surprising. :biggrin:

@Plantagenet Crown
Another best sig award. :lol:
See you next year. :biggrin:

@The_Lonely_Goatherd
You could have let CoolCavy or Anon98 win the creative use of smileys award. :s-smilie:

@littlenorthernlass
Too bad, I voted for you for the biggest flirt. You'll win it next year. :console:
@She-Ra, how come some of the categories have only a winner and a runner-up despite having numerous nominees? :holmes: Do that mean that only the winner and the runner-up got any votes? :s-smilie:
Tis' a Stonedank deserving moment

[video="youtube;FsHhh8gEY10"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHhh8gEY10[/video]

Original post by CoolCavy
thanks guys :colondollar: dunno why i'm blushing inrl feel really awkward now :blushing: xxx
feel like i should say something creative or friendly rn (see what i did there :teehee: :getmecoat:) but i'm gonna use my fevery status (no @LeyK not that fever :lol:) to go back to bed :redface:
catch you later and love you all meh buds who know who they are :lovehug: xxxxx
congratulations to all my fave peeps who won things :hugs: xxxx

You're ill?
Finally the recognition I deserve :pierre:

But yeah, thanks for the votes everyone :h: I've come second or third at least every year since joining, so it's strange finally winning two at once :ahee:
Original post by Josb
@littlenorthernlass
Too bad, I voted for you for the biggest flirt. You'll win it next year. :console:

Nobody else is winning it as long as @Andy98 remains an active member. :tongue: He's flirted with just about everybody this side of the Atlantic.

It's my fault for letting him know he was nominated in the first place :emo:
Original post by StrawbAri
It's my fault for letting him know he was nominated in the first place :emo:

:hugs: Not your fault xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending