The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's penis is smelly

ive been in a relationship for my boyfriend for about 3 and a half years now. when we were about 3 months into the relationship we started to have sex and one of the first major issues is that he complained about a bad smell emanating from my vagina. so from then on i ensured that i showered and washed properly before sex and the problem never returned.

however now for some reason its his penis which is starting to smell. ive told him about it but he says it doesnt and that im just making it up. this really annoys me because when he had it to say about me it was true but now that the problem is with him he seems to think im making it up to get back it him. im now beginning to notice that hes like this in a lot of other ways if i do something wrong the blames on me but when he does the same thing its not his fault or theres nothing wrong with it. i love him dearly and have been with him for such a long time but now im beginning to question his selfish motives and whether we're actually right for each other.

any advice? x

Scroll to see replies

Bring a friend to give him a BJ. Have friend recoil at the cabbage smell. Boyfriend suitably embarrassed = Clean penis.
Next time he refuses to clean it bang out the:

Reply 3
Do what you were doing before and have a smelly vagina and refuse to clean it unless he cleans his dick, then you can be smelly together, he can stick his Cod into your fish cake...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
He is selfish and just say you can't have sex with him as you find the smell revolting, he needs to stop being a smelly tramp.
First your pussy smells and now his dick? I'm done, looks like you really are made for each other :rofl3:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
ive been in a relationship for my boyfriend for about 3 and a half years now. when we were about 3 months into the relationship we started to have sex and one of the first major issues is that he complained about a bad smell emanating from my vagina. so from then on i ensured that i showered and washed properly before sex and the problem never returned.

however now for some reason its his penis which is starting to smell. ive told him about it but he says it doesnt and that im just making it up. this really annoys me because when he had it to say about me it was true but now that the problem is with him he seems to think im making it up to get back it him. im now beginning to notice that hes like this in a lot of other ways if i do something wrong the blames on me but when he does the same thing its not his fault or theres nothing wrong with it. i love him dearly and have been with him for such a long time but now im beginning to question his selfish motives and whether we're actually right for each other.

any advice? x

Does he wash before seeing you?
Both of yous go see a doctor the smell might be from one of you'd having an std
:puke: refuse to give him a blowjob until he cleans it, say the smell makes you gag.
Reply 9
Original post by John55
Do what you were doing before and have a smelly vagina and refuse to clean it unless he cleans his dick, then you can be smelly together, he can stick his Cod into your fish cake...

Serious replies please, my vagina is not a fish cake and his penis doesn't smell of fish, more just of BO
Just be blunt. "Nothing happens until it's clean.." etc. He'll get the message.

You have to communicate your fears here. It's the tip of the iceberg, because if he can't change his selfish ways than there's only one way this ends...
Original post by WBZ144
:puke: refuse to give him a blowjob until he cleans it, say the smell makes you gag.

thats what im doing but he says im just making it up and not giving him a blowjob in order to continue with this charade
Original post by xobeauty
Both of yous go see a doctor the smell might be from one of you'd having an std

dont be silly dear neither of us have an std
Original post by Josb
Does he wash before seeing you?

i dont know, i mean he definitely showers and isnt smelly overall dont get me wrong, its just that maybe he isnt thorough when washing down there. this has only become a problem because for most of our sex life ive never gone down on him i only started recently. so i dont know if the smell has always been a problem
Welcome to TSR Ladies and gentlemen
The problem could actually be the soap he's using. For whatever reason some soaps or gels can have a bad 'reaction', hence funkiness. Try getting him to change it and see if it makes any difference.
dont be silly dear neither of us have an std

Ever mess with a guy durning the summer time omg I could kill myself. Sweaty balls stank, the worst.
Reply 17
Serious replies please, my vagina is not a fish cake and his penis doesn't smell of fish, more just of BO

My comment is serious, kind of, he doesn't clean, then you don't clean either, until he starts cleaning again because he can't stand the smell and then you start cleaning again when he doesn't smell anymore.
i dont know, i mean he definitely showers and isnt smelly overall dont get me wrong, its just that maybe he isnt thorough when washing down there. this has only become a problem because for most of our sex life ive never gone down on him i only started recently. so i dont know if the smell has always been a problem

There are "feminine wipes" that women can carry around and they get rid of any bad vaginal scent. There must be something similar for the penis that you can buy at Boots or another pharmacy.
Reply 19

When he washes, he must pull down his foreskin and direct the flow on the tip.

Tell him a guy on the internet explained that to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending