The Student Room Group

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by scrotgrot
That is spin. Even if your definition is more correct, the right English word is concubine, not wife.

I got this from an Islamic expert I am no expert at all I don't know where you get your information from
Sorry, "Imran down the corner shop" as I said before.

The thing is it doesn't really matter what they think about the law of the unbeliever, that's the law they are answerable to in this country.

the law of the non-muslim has little or no consequence to them compared to that they beleive is their 'actual' law. hence why they do things like this etc. the only prohibtion our law gives them, is the fear of enprisonment or actually physically stopping them

I support multiculturalism rather than monoculturalism but not in the dispensation of justice. So Muslim communities should not be allowed to run informal sharia courts. .
islam in itself is a system of governance that all muslims have to follow, regardless of whether sharia courts are in place or not. im not critisising your of support multiculturalism , but im surprised by your naivety on this particular subject

It's worth noting that there is a big difference between oppressing women, especially in the name of tradition, and raping them with impunity. .
both ideas were allowed in islamic tradition - you forget that this has a history beyond just the 21st century and beyond jsut the boundaries of the uk

I would wager most British Muslims are into traditional gender roles and everything, maybe many are even what we would call misogynists, but that doesn't mean they are going to turn around and rape any infidel woman that moves just because Mohammed said they could.
traditional gender roles pre-date most current religions and are shared by pretty much every society on the planet east or west. islamic ideas of inferiror infiedels and concubines etc are not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by al_94
The first category is wives, and the second is Millk al-Yameen (i.e., those whom your right hands possess).

The Qur'an does not define the second category of women as slaves.

Bernard Lewis translates ma malakat aymanukum as "those whom you own."[2] Abdullah Yusuf Ali translates it as "those whom your right hands possess",[3] as does M. H. Shakir.[4] N. J. Dawood translates the phrase more idiomatically as "those whom you own as slaves."[5]

good old Islamqa is very clear about this

http://islamqa.info/en/12562

With regard to the women, they become slaves and “those whom one's right hand possesses” (described as a “right hand servant” in the question).
Reply 163
Original post by AdderDee
Religion of Peace!

first of all it makes no sense to say inshaallah during that event, it means "if god pleases", so its not in context, clearly this guy knows nothing about islam.

come on you should know better about how media is portraying islam, or do you want me to talk about how horrible christianity is because of the actions of a few?
Original post by al_94
I got this from an Islamic expert I am no expert at all I don't know where you get your information from

provide your source please
Original post by al_94

I know 0 Arabic. I don't know if your description of what a melk al-yameen is is true. But if it is, that's what in English we call a concubine, not a wife.
Original post by AdderDee
Religion of Peace!

Would stone the rapist to death :tongue:
Reply 167
Original post by BaconandSauce
provide your source please

From this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5poe8jkMHw&t=49m30s

he doesn't say though how these women become right hand possessions now does he. He simply talks about their status and how that are to be treated.

Simple question can a Muslim women become 'a right hand possession'?
(edited 8 years ago)
20 years ago Serbian militia acting in the name of a Nationalistic and Religious 'greater Serbia' killed 3000 male Muslims in Srebrenica, raping the women and girls, after a war in which UN agencies found that rape had been used as a deliberate tactic within a policy of genocide.

Did anyone then suggest that made (in that case Orthodox) Christianity a danger, or did they start these 'Religion of Peace!' memes, although Christianity claims itself to be exactly that. No.

Get a grip. One idiot doesn't represent a whole religion; nor even does a small army of genocidal partisans.
FINE SO if a white man shouts 'JESUS' when raping a woman does that make it the religions fault? No it doesn't
So STFU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94
The first category is wives, and the second is Millk al-Yameen (i.e., those whom your right hands possess).

The Qur'an does not define the second category of women as slaves.

Milk al-Yameen should be referred to as a wife - but not of the same status as a wife of a contract of Nikah. For example, she does have to be maintained on parity with a wife, nor does she enjoy inheritance rights.

The limit for the number of MY that a man can have is determined by his economic means to maintain them.

Neither men nor women should ever enter into a contract of MY with a Niyyah other than that of a permanent relationship (as in a contract of Nikah)..We must recognize, however, that in the same way that circumstances sometimes cause a divorce to take place, so too can a contract of MY sometimes be terminated or upgraded to a contract of Nikah.

(I love how you put as a "Contract". Slavery is a contract too in case you didn't know.)
Let's see, a women who isn't really your wife, doesn't get inheritance, doesn't get to leave if she wills, has to satisfy your pleasures and has to serve you without getting paid... that sounds much like slavery to me.
Original post by ranz

do you want me to talk about how horrible christianity is because of the actions of a few?

As an Atheist, I'd be delighted. Also, these are the actions of a bit more than just "a few."
Original post by ranz

clearly this guy knows nothing about islam.

A religion, the holy book of which advocates the violent intolerance of other religions and men doing all kinds of horrible things to females and children? I'd say he knows as much about Islam as there is to know.
Original post by spiritless98
FINE SO if a white man shouts 'JESUS' when raping a woman does that make it the religions fault? No it doesn't
So STFU

Still denying that Islam doesn't have any place in the modern world, are we?
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Would stone the rapist to death :tongue:

Nah, it's more likely the victim would be stoned for adultery or lashed for fornication

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
Original post by vickidc18
I'm not sure I know he got arrested but probably got released by the police because I was a westerner and thus deserved it. I've seen what it's like there are girls aged 12 being treated like meat . I was terribly naive I didn't realise you can't smile at these men as they think you want to have sex even pre puberty . It's a messed up logic I've been to MENA a few times and the guys are sex mad I wouldnt advise any women to go there you have to be with your bf/male relatives to not get harassed. I went to lanzarote , aus and Singapore within the last year what a difference you can go out smile at men walk alone Im not saying all men in MENA are like this but from what I've seen they are generally more pervy fron sexual repression. That's why I think inviting masses of single young men over is a big mistake.

I hope you're okay now :frown:
Original post by AlwaysWatching
metropolitan cities in Germany are not majority white. Most migrants go to the cities when they come to Germany. Yet the victims of rape by both migrant men and men (white/ black) general are white in these areas

Could you link me a couple of prominent feminists talking about the Cologne attacks? Any of the feminist guardian columnist? Have any of them mentioned the cultural/ religious background? No?

Race matters to feminists. Thats why 1) they are silent when it comes to white girls being raped by migrants and 2) feminist groups are dominated by graduate white middle class women.

I googled 'is Berlin mostly white' and got no relevant results, just Meryl Streep talking about something so gave up :tongue: however I would disagree that most of them aren't majority white. It might be close but I'd say they are.

I'm going to try to make this really, really clear. Race does not matter to the majority of feminists. The. Majority.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Inb4 some self-serving, ivory tower mainstream political (Crony Capitalist) tool says something about 'cultural-enrichment' :facepalm2:

Spoiler

But Corbyn is habibi :love:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Would you feel the same way if you were that girl? Corbyn et al. do not give a **** about the fate of such people. Honestly, one has to wonder how high a price they would be willing to pay to further their BS multicultural agenda. They're in danger of crossing the line from socially negligent ideologues to outright traitors, to support them is completely untenable, and to make light with 'habibi' is in poor taste - this girl was raped because of people like him

So to support Corbyn is to support rape?
Original post by Foo.mp3
To support Corbyn is ostensively to support the right of migrants to chose to come to the UK instead of 190 odd other countries over the right of our women not to get raped by any more such migrants, aye. It's also to support someone who is on "friendly" terms with terrorists (Hamas/Hezbollah)

I wish we could just judge people based on on their own attributes. Not all migrants are out raping European women. These are people who genuinely need help,they can't go back home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending