The Student Room Group

Got a brand new girl

Call her Rudolph:colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

"brand new"? People aren't plastic toys on a shelf at Toys R Us.
Reply 2
Original post by ivybridge

Why do so many girls look fake and plastic then?
Original post by Davalla
Why do so many girls look fake and plastic then?

Aren't you hilarious.

No.
Reply 4
Aren't you hilarious.

No.

Oooh well aren't you Mr Emotional today?

Yes.
Original post by Davalla
Oooh well aren't you Mr Emotional today?

Yes.

Not at all, the comments are just out of line. Simple as that really.

There's a perfectly valid explanation as to why women may seem to appear as though they are caked in makeup but I won't say it incase it sparks off the 'meninist' within you, lmao.
Reply 6
Did she come with batteries included? They require 12x AA batteries if I remember correctly
Reply 7
Not at all, the comments are just out of line. Simple as that really.

There's a perfectly valid explanation as to why women may seem to appear as though they are caked in makeup but I won't say it incase it sparks off the 'meninist' within you, lmao.

Ah, here we go. Enjoy the moral high-ground. :smug:
Original post by Davalla
Ah, here we go. Enjoy the moral high-ground. :smug:

Will do :love:.
Reply 9
Will do :love:.

If you fancy us making up and becoming friends in time for Valentine's day, give me a bell on the blower, yeah?

I'll be down the pub with my builder mates looking at skirt because I'm such a "meninist".
:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
If you fancy us making up and becoming friends in time for Valentine's day, give me a bell on the blower, yeah?

I'll be down the pub with my builder mates looking at skirt because I'm such as "meninist".
:wink:

Ew.

You are so ridiculous. What occupation do you want to do when you're older?

Green party supporter?
Original post by TorpidPhil
You are so ridiculous. What occupation do you want to do when you're older?

Green party supporter?

As are you :love:. Not particularly sure yet - relevance?

Nope. Again, relevance?
(edited 8 years ago)
As are you :love:. Not particularly sure yet - relevance?

Nope. Again, relevance?

Because you're absurdly sensitive. It's just ridiculous. You act like a 12 year old girl. You're not going to change people's vieews or opinions with the sanctimonious comments you leave on TSR.

Green party tends to be overly PC and very unrealistic itself.
Because you're absurdly sensitive. It's just ridiculous. You act like a 12 year old girl. You're not going to change people's vieews or opinions with the sanctimonious comments you leave on TSR.

Green party tends to be overly PC and very unrealistic itself.

I'm not oversensitive, I just don't keep my mouth shut when I see things I think are an issue, unlike the vast majority of Britain. Okay, then I act like a 12 year old girl in your opinion, a 12 year old girl must have much more spine than you.

Thank you for that piece of useless information. Adios.
Put a ring on her :wink:
I'm not oversensitive, I just don't keep my mouth shut when I see things I think are an issue, unlike the vast majority of Britain. Okay, then I act like a 12 year old girl in your opinion, a 12 year old girl must have much more spine than you.

Thank you for that piece of useless information. Adios.

You'll get over the SJW thing eventually. It's sad good sir but the fact of that matter is that you are not going to be able to change much yourself. You need to just relax and let foolish people get on with their foolish antics. You seem so stressed out about everything; it pains me to watch.
You'll get over the SJW thing eventually. It's sad good sir but the fact of that matter is that you are not going to be able to change much yourself. You need to just relax and let foolish people get on with their foolish antics. You seem so stressed out about everything; it pains me to watch.

Then don't watch. I'm not going to take 'advice' from you - move on.
Then don't watch. I'm not going to take 'advice' from you - move on.

Well it's impossible to not watch isn't it? I keep coming across your posts all over this damn site and I enjoy frequenting the site. But anyway, yeah, I'll leave it at that. Have a good night!
Well it's impossible to not watch isn't it? I keep coming across your posts all over this damn site and I enjoy frequenting the site. But anyway, yeah, I'll leave it at that. Have a good night!

Nope, scroll past. I have my own reasons for being the way I am and I will continue to be the way I am and want to be. Again, move on.

Yep, bye.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending