The Student Room Group

Got a brand new girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
I'm not oversensitive, I just don't keep my mouth shut when I see things I think are an issue, unlike the vast majority of Britain. Okay, then I act like a 12 year old girl in your opinion, a 12 year old girl must have much more spine than you.

AKA - You avoid a sense of humour like the plague. You're as serious as a heart attack. You need a hobby as much as humans need oxygen.
Which shop?
Original post by similarBlank
AKA - You avoid a sense of humour like the plague. You're as serious as a heart attack. You need a hobby as much as humans need oxygen.

You love your similes don't you? I have a sense of humour, I do not find this petty ******** funny. It's offensive. Okay, exaggeration at its finest, but okay. I have a lot of hobbies. Keep talking to yourself :mmm:.
Did you keep the tag and receipt? Think you might need a refund
You love your similes don't you? I have a sense of humour, I do not find this petty ******** funny. It's offensive. Okay, exaggeration at its finest, but okay. I have a lot of hobbies. Keep talking to yourself :mmm:.

Considering replying to you is like banging my head against the wall, you're right that I'm essentially talking to myself.
Considering replying to you is like banging my head against the wall, you're right that I'm essentially talking to myself.

Thanks for informing me, go to bed.
Thanks for informing me, go to bed.

I'm surprised a green party supporter feels they have the right to order people about. Closet-dictators, all of you!
I'm surprised a green party supporter feels they have the right to order people about. Closet-dictators, all of you!

I don't support the Green Party. For someone who is "bashing his head against a wall" talking to me, you sure love it. Lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending