The Student Room Group

I have a foot feitsh, even my own feet turn me on, especially at night with socks off

I love feet, the top of feet and bottom of feet, the tanned skin on the top of feet and the red/pink color on the bottom of feet and soles and I love the creases on the bottom of feet and the way they flex, and I love feet arches so much
I love seeing ppl wearing shoes that expose their feet, lads wearing pumps/flip flops, girls wearing flats and flip flops, and the slapping sound when somebody walks in flip flops as the flip flops slap on the feet, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I can cum in my pants when I see that

I discovered lately, people wearing wellies really turn me on too, especially bright colored and/or glossy wellies and dirt wellies with mud on.

Even my own feet turn me on, I have nice arches on my feet, tanned upper feet and pink under feet with a lot of creases, at night in bed when I rub my feet on my legs without my socks on, my feet feel so smooth and I can feet the arches of my feet and I **** about it.

webcam-toy-photo10.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:getmecoat:
should be in Relationships
Reply 3
Original post by Airmed
:getmecoat:

what, why even ??
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
should be in Relationships

relationship with my feet ?
Reply 5
Original post by I love life
what, why even ??

Oh Lord, where do I start?

Spoiler

Why am I on this site?
Reply 7
Original post by Airmed

Spoiler

why, what is the difference between anybody else's feet and my feet ?

:lolwut:

I think we're getting off on the wrong foot here..
Hi!

Unfortunately, I have ran out of words to capably express myself. Not to worry! I'll be back on my feet in no time.

All the best!
Ethan

Spoiler

Reply 10

They're your own. Just no.

/thread.
Reply 11

:facepalm:

Spoiler

I like the smell of my armpits
Reply 13
Original post by mistyblue~
I like the smell of my armpits

Same. :smile:
How unusual. Thanks for sharing :h:.

Original post by Airmed

Spoiler

Stop kinkshaming. x
Reply 15
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
How unusual. Thanks for sharing :h:.

Stop kinkshaming. x

:laugh:
What.the.****
First your forehead now your feet what is wrong with you!
Reply 18
I love feet, the top of feet and bottom of feet, the tanned skin on the top of feet and the red/pink color on the bottom of feet and soles and I love the creases on the bottom of feet and the way they flex, and I love feet arches so much
I love seeing ppl wearing shoes that expose their feet, lads wearing pumps/flip flops, girls wearing flats and flip flops, and the slapping sound when somebody walks in flip flops as the flip flops slap on the feet, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I can cum in my pants when I see that

I discovered lately, people wearing wellies really turn me on too, especially bright colored and/or glossy wellies and dirt wellies with mud on.

Even my own feet turn me on, I have nice arches on my feet, tanned upper feet and pink under feet with a lot of creases, at night in bed when I rub my feet on my legs without my socks on, my feet feel so smooth and I can feet the arches of my feet and I **** about it.

webcam-toy-photo10.jpg

lol this made me laugh so bad
Original post by 408655
lol this made me laugh so bad

why ?

Latest

Trending

Trending