The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

is there anyone out there going to Liverpool for an interview on the 24thm or has anyone had an interview there. Just wondered about the math test xx
Original post by Nickynoo82
I got an invite for interview for Huddersfield for 16th March only late last week. Ive yet to confirm though as Notts is my first choice and want to see if im successful there first xx i had applied early Dec x

Ahh I'm getting really anxious. Do you think I should ring them? Nottingham is my first choice too, had my interview there last week. Really hoping we find out soon! Good luck xx
Original post by hannahaliciah_x
Ahh I'm getting really anxious. Do you think I should ring them? Nottingham is my first choice too, had my interview there last week. Really hoping we find out soon! Good luck xx

Same to you xx
Original post by Alexa17
Hi. Well done on your offer! For Surrey, have you been told you are on a reserves list? Was this before or after interview? x

I got put on the reserve list after my interview but I really have no idea when I might be told if i get an offer or rejection for surrey :frown:
Original post by nicnac1
congrats on the offer or Manchester, just wondered what the math test was like, I am really nervous about it. did you know on the day you had passed it????

I think Manchester wasn't too bad, it was just scenarios involving mathematical sums relating to midwifery like drug calculations and BMI's :smile:
Reply 705
Is anyone else waiting to hear back from Kings? Applied in Oct yet still not heard anything:confused:
Also waiting to hear from Brighton after my interview in Dec, has anyone else had interviews there? :smile:
Original post by MolJG97
Is anyone else waiting to hear back from Kings? Applied in Oct yet still not heard anything:confused:
Also waiting to hear from Brighton after my interview in Dec, has anyone else had interviews there? :smile:
I'm exactly the same with Kings, applied on the 9th of October!! I'm thinking of withdrawing my application now because it's just getting silly with how long they're taking x
Reply 707
Original post by ellarosenwyn
I'm exactly the same with Kings, applied on the 9th of October!! I'm thinking of withdrawing my application now because it's just getting silly with how long they're taking x

I know so frustrating waiting so long, especially if it's not even going to be good news !! Hopefully will hear something back soon 😬 X
Reply 708
Hi, I've applied for RGU, Northumbria, edge hill, York and Edinburgh Napier. Rejection from edge hill and interviews for Northumbria and Robert Gordon's, just wondered if anyone had heard from the other two? Thanks!

Original post by MolJG97
I know so frustrating waiting so long, especially if it's not even going to be good news !! Hopefully will hear something back soon 😬 X
Reply 709
Hi,
I've applied for RGU, Northumbria, edge hill, York and Edinburgh Napier. Rejection from edge hill and interviews for Northumbria and Robert Gordon's, just wondered if anyone had heard from the other two?
Thanks!
Reply 710
Hi everyone,

I am so excited that I have an interview with Sheffield Hallam!
I also applied to Kings, BCU and Huddersfield and have had a rejection from ARU.
Is it normal to wait for over 8 weeks to hear from a uni or should I give them a call and find out? I don't want to seem like one of those people who call all the time but I also don't want to miss out on an interview because I missed an email (I check my junk daily as well as my inbox)

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone applied to Worcester?
Is there anyone here who knows that if Nottingham give them an offer it will be their first choice?
Original post by meganwilders98
Is there anyone here who knows that if Nottingham give them an offer it will be their first choice?

Nottingham is 100% my first choice, absolutely loved it there! What about you?
Oh me too! Always has been my first choice! Hoping I get an offer after interviewing:smile:

Nottingham is 100% my first choice, absolutely loved it there! What about you?
Original post by meganwilders98
Oh me too! Always has been my first choice! Hoping I get an offer after interviewing:smile:

Me too, hopefully we'll find out at some point during the next week. Good luck!
I'm also hoping mid Feb means this week. I sent you a message on here by the way:smile:

Me too, hopefully we'll find out at some point during the next week. Good luck!
Reply 717
Hi everyone
I applied to the university of York of Salford of Bradford at John Moore's and at the Uclan. I have been rejected at the John Moore's and the university of Bradford muted my original application for midwifery in health social care and wellbeing. I am still waiting for the other 3 university
Original post by nicnac1
is there anyone out there going to Liverpool for an interview on the 24thm or has anyone had an interview there. Just wondered about the math test xx

I had one here a few weeks ago, if it is john moore's your talking about, the tests were okayish, if you know what to expect! Maths- fractions percentages and problem solving. You have to get 16/20 to pass! Oh and a tip- sit at the back on your own, everyone piled to the front and sat next to each other which I found really difficult when I knew these were our seats for the tests, it put me off being sat right next to people!

Good luck :smile:
Hi I have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Has anyone else had an interview there? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending