The Student Room Group

For Girls - Would you be happy being 5"2?

Scroll to see replies

Nope :frown: I'm about 5"3 and wish I was slightly taller
I am 5'2. Would prefer to be taller.
Reply 22
Original post by queenfluffy23
:smile:

I suppose? I love being 4"11 though :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Strawberry68

I do however wish they'd stock more jeans of 34" leg length in stores rather than online!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.....being 5'10 is a nightmare for trying to find clothes
I'm 5'3 and am happy with my height. I don't want to be taller tbh.
Wow, that new information, new perspective, it really adds some dimension.

:afro: Groove on
Original post by alkaline.
what made you think i'm a guy?

Spoiler

idk, most girls on the site either have the little gender sign or make it quite obvious that they're girls through their posts. There's also something about the way/what people post that sort of hints to what gender they are
Reply 27
I'm 5'2 at the age of 22, no one takes me seriously :sigh:
Original post by queenfluffy23
:smile:

Being exactly 5"1, I cant say it makes me confident but, then again, I get to stand at the front when we take pictures. It doesn't get better that that. :colondollar:
I'm probably about 5ft 5 but the world wouldn't end if i was a few inches smaller. I wouldn't mind being 5" 2', it's not that small and just about average

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am 6 feet tall and I wouldn't want to be shorter EVER. I even want to be taller.
I wouldn't want to be that's too short, when you gain weight 5 pounds looks like 10 pounds. And then you might carry your genes onto your boys.
Original post by xobeauty
I wouldn't want to be that's too short, when you gain weight 5 pounds looks like 10 pounds. And then you might carry your genes onto your boys.

I don't your male children will be 5" 2, and even if they are a bit smaller than average, who cares? Also, in terms of weight it's all about the structure of your body, not really height although obviously that can play a big role

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe one day you'll reach that optimum height of a couple inches shorter than myself.
I prefer to be 5'4 but I'm stuck being 5'8
im 4'11"....
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Being exactly 5"1, I cant say it makes me confident but, then again, I get to stand at the front when we take pictures. It doesn't get better that that. :colondollar:

I hate that...
Original post by alana_p
I don't your male children will be 5" 2, and even if they are a bit smaller than average, who cares? Also, in terms of weight it's all about the structure of your body, not really height although obviously that can play a big role

Posted from TSR Mobile

They might be short isn't that what I said in my initial post?
I'm somewhere between 5"4 and 5"5. I'm happy with my height but I wouldn't mind being 5"2.
Reply 39
I'm 5'2 but i think i would like to be bit more taller. maybe 5'4

Quick Reply

Latest