The Student Room Group

Was this flirting?

Monday we were in class and the teacher asked if we could get into pairs. The hot blondie sitting next to me moved closer and instantly went "Hi! What's your name?". She sounded super excited as she said it and help her hand out...

She started asking all sorts of questions about me and whenever I asked her something she would ask it back to me.

When she asked I told her what career I wanted to pursue and she said "So you want to be like Sherlock Holmes then?" and I went "Sure, you can be my Watson if you want" and she laughed and said "Yeah, maybe".
Are you good looking? -->
Yes = It was flirting
No = She was being nice

Very insightful
Reply 3
No...
You should have put your hand on her inner thigh to confirm her intentions.
Original post by dairychocolate
You should have put your hand on her inner thigh to confirm her intentions.

No, don't do this
Original post by Blondie987
No, don't do this

You're right, it's not forward enough.
You told her she could be the person everyone assumes is your significant other, but actually isn't. Nice flirting.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You told her she could be the person everyone assumes is your significant other, but actually isn't. Nice flirting.

:rofl:
Original post by CantGainWeight
Very insightful

What did they say? What did they say?
Original post by Longshot700
What did they say? What did they say?

nothing. (srs)
Go for it!!!
Reply 12
It probably wasn't flirting tbh but it might mean she thinks your interesting and nice. If she's like me she's probably like that with everyone, just as long as they seem nice. However, if she is like me then you probably won't know if she likes you and you'd just have to be forward, see if she's making physical contact, staring etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending