The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
Please stop invading my thoughts, I loved you and I lost you. I'm haunted by the guilt of what happened, I still love you and always will, just like I promised. But I really don't need you haunting me. Voices in my head are disturbing enough when I can't recognise them; can you imagine how hard it is when they are the voice you fell in love with, but you know the owner of that voice is dead?

You always believed in me, even when I never did. You wanted me to get better, well now I'm trying. Please, just let me meet those promises I made to you. I know I ****ed up, I ****ed up bad, real bad. I don't deserve to be forgiven, but I'm the one who has to keep living, knowing exactly what I did. So please, can you just accept it and stop haunting me; so I can hopefully make up for what I did.

Love me

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does it feel? To have someone constantly wanting to be with you, for having someone who constantly thinks about you, someone who is always there for you and fights for you. How does it feel to be begged to and to know that you're my entire world. I really want to know how it feels for you, to have me.
Original post by Andy98
Dear you,
Please stop invading my thoughts, I loved you and I lost you. I'm haunted by the guilt of what happened, I still love you and always will, just like I promised. But I really don't need you haunting me. Voices in my head are disturbing enough when I can't recognise them; can you imagine how hard it is when they are the voice you fell in love with, but you know the owner of that voice is dead?

You always believed in me, even when I never did. You wanted me to get better, well now I'm trying. Please, just let me meet those promises I made to you. I know I ****ed up, I ****ed up bad, real bad. I don't deserve to be forgiven, but I'm the one who has to keep living, knowing exactly what I did. So please, can you just accept it and stop haunting me; so I can hopefully make up for what I did.

Love me

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is really sad :frown: I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope you feel better and find a way to cope soon. Guilt is an awful thing, especially when you know you can never fully make up for something given awful circumstances. Again, I'm truly sorry and I wish you luck
Dear you,

I just want to be yours and yours only. I know you would never go for me, but even then I still hope for "us".

Love me. :frown:
Original post by undercxver
Now that you're here Molvi ji it will all be okay. :love:

Oh I think you got the wrong person? :frown:

I'll be your valentine stand in :love:

For a price of course, you'll be sold to Mr Hamoudi from Boko the day after fam :turban:
Original post by Pharmaholic
This is really sad :frown: I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope you feel better and find a way to cope soon. Guilt is an awful thing, especially when you know you can never fully make up for something given awful circumstances. Again, I'm truly sorry and I wish you luck

I thought I had, but recently I haven't been able to stop thinking about her:sigh:
I miss the good days:frown: wish she was still here tbh:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888
I'll be your valentine stand in :love:

For a price of course, you'll be sold to Mr Hamoudi from Boko the day after fam :turban:

You might as well go back to Aunty Salma. :hand:
Oh I think you got the wrong person? :frown:

That's what everyone says:frown:

Maybe I've already had and lost the one person that would've been there for life:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You might as well go back to Aunty Salma. :hand:

You're kutti Aunt Salam will bring her kids from Karachi over to your house and discuss why you're inferior #justpakistanithings 😂. Ugh, Asian relatives smh
Original post by Andy98
That's what everyone says:frown:

Maybe I've already had and lost the one person that would've been there for life:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg Andy that sounds so deep. :frown: Are you okay? :console:

I'm always here if you need to talk! :h:

You can be my second husband. :yes:

Original post by somemightsay888
You're kutti Aunt Salam will bring her kids from Karachi over to your house and discuss why you're inferior #justpakistanithings 😂. Ugh, Asian relatives smh

Aunt Salam? You forgot to spell her name, she wouldn't be impressed. :nah:

Correction 1: Your. Sorry I had to. :hand:
Correction 2: Superior. How could you even get that wrong? :laugh:
Omg Andy that sounds so deep. :frown: Are you okay? :console:

I'm always here if you need to talk! :h:

You can be my second husband. :yes:

Yeah, by my definition I'm OK:redface:

Second?:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, by my definition I'm OK:redface:

Second?:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good. Stay smiling. :h:

@somemightsay888 is my first husband. :redface:
Good. Stay smiling. :h:

@somemightsay888 is my first husband. :redface:

Ohhh, OK:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Person #1: one more time, then goodbye. PS. Wollaw. *violins*
Person #2: you are on hold until you prove yourself worthy.
Person #3: <3
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I just want to be yours and yours only. I know you would never go for me, but even then I still hope for "us".

Love me. :frown:

Eurgh...I know how you feel...
"Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them."

:sadnod:

:h:
Original post by lawyer12345
"Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them."

:sadnod:

:h:

:cry2:
Original post by Biryani007
Eurgh...I know how you feel...

It sucks. Just hang in there.
Original post by Rockstar North
:cry2:

:rofl:

"roll safe" - Gandhi

:moon:
Original post by lawyer12345