The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me?

We talk every night and stuff, I am wondering if she like, likes me? We talk about everything and I mean everything. :biggrin:

I guess I am just scared of not being alone anymore. :redface: I know it is silly, but I have been alone for a while and I don't remember what it feels like not to be alone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Tell her you like her in that way and see her reaction... If she talks to you about everything she may have feelings for you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by haj101
Tell her you like her in that way and see her reaction... If she talks to you about everything she may have feelings for you :smile:

Okay. I will ask her directly. I have said things in passing before. Just not really pushed the point home.
Original post by Alfed
Okay. I will ask her directly. I have said things in passing before. Just not really pushed the point home.

I hope it goes all well :h:
Reply 4
Original post by haj101
I hope it goes all well :h:

Yep. I just don't wish to annoy her or make things awkward. You know how things can get if one person has feelings and other doesn't. But to me it makes sense that we are together.
Original post by Alfed
Yep. I just don't wish to annoy her or make things awkward. You know how things can get if one person has feelings and other doesn't. But to me it makes sense that we are together.

Yes, exactly but you'd rather find out now if she does rather than it being too late if you know what I mean..
Omg you can tell her on Valentine's day!
She wouldn't be texting you everyday if she didn't like you, haha.

If you like her in that way, suggest going on a date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Don't tell her how you feel, show her.

Ask her out on a date first and if she agrees, go along from there.
Reply 8
Original post by Alfed
We talk every night and stuff, I am wondering if she like, likes me? We talk about everything and I mean everything. :biggrin:

I guess I am just scared of not being alone anymore. :redface: I know it is silly, but I have been alone for a while and I don't remember what it feels like not to be alone.

I really hope everything goes well. If anything happens like she keeps her distance or anything then you know the drill. I feel as if tho she doesn't make the effort anymore, u shouldn't neither. Find someone who will appreciate u !!
Reply 9
Original post by Alfed

Just tell her how you feel? Who knows you could go out together on a date on Valentine's. Let us know what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending