The Student Room Group

still no uni offer?

Applied for engineering at Manchester, Lancaster, Birmingham, Newcastle and Salford, still haven't head anything from Birmingham, Newcastle and Salford... I'm getting slightly worried :/ anyone else still waiting for offer(s)?
edit - my application was sent off mid nov
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Hopstano
Applied for engineering at Manchester, Lancaster, Birmingham, Newcastle and Salford, still haven't head anything from Birmingham, Newcastle and Salford... I'm getting slightly worried :/ anyone else still waiting for offer(s)?
edit - my application was sent off mid nov

Unis have until May to reply, and unfortunately some do wait that long to make offers. So whilst it is unusual that you picked all 5 choices that do this it isn't anything to worry about.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Unis have until May to reply, and unfortunately some do wait that long to make offers. So whilst it is unusual that you picked all 5 choices that do this it isn't anything to worry about.

just that my friends all sent off theirs at very similar dates and got offers with in the first week so it's like why is mine taking mega long
Reply 3
Original post by Hopstano
just that my friends all sent off theirs at very similar dates and got offers with in the first week so it's like why is mine taking mega long

Different courses and different unis
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
Different courses and different unis

Exactly the same course and all 3 of us applied Birmingham :P
I've heard nout from Birmingham either. Just something about my application being given to an admissions tutor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending