The Student Room Group

Can anyone answer my question? It's important.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3889951

I've put it in the sexual health forum but it's not getting a lot of replies, thank you.
You could possibly transmit herpes etc. If you're worried about stds then don't have oral sex with random people.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
You could possibly transmit herpes etc. If you're worried about stds then don't have oral sex with random people.

I don't have the symptoms for herpes, I thought you only got STD's from if you stick the thing in. COuld you reply to the actual thread please? This is just a notice since not a lot of people look at the sexual health part of this site.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't have the symptoms for herpes, I thought you only got STD's from if you stick the thing in.

If she has oral herpes she could transmit it to you. Original point still stands: don't have oral sex with random people if you're this concerned about stds.
Reply 4
If she has oral herpes she could transmit it to you. Original point still stands: don't have oral sex with random people if you're this concerned about stds.

I don't know if she had them, she was a hooker. I was on heavy drugs at the time and turned my life around.
I don't know if she had them, she was a hooker. I was on heavy drugs at the time and turned my life around.

If you're concerned then go and get yourself tested at a GUM clinic - it's free and confidential and at least that way you can put your mind at ease. Good on you for turning your life around :smile:
Reply 6
If you're concerned then go and get yourself tested at a GUM clinic - it's free and confidential and at least that way you can put your mind at ease. Good on you for turning your life around :smile:

Oh man, plus did you read my question (I'm not asking in a rude way), you read that I didn't put the actual thing in?
Oh man, plus did you read my question (I'm not asking in a rude way), you read that I didn't put the actual thing in?

Yes I did read the question. She can still pass herpes on to you if she has it orally. It's best to just get checked out and then you won't have to worry any more.
Reply 8
Yes I did read the question. She can still pass herpes on to you if she has it orally. It's best to just get checked out and then you won't have to worry any more.

But if she has it orally, that couldn't pass through the skin.
But if she has it orally, that couldn't pass through the skin.

Okay fine, don't go to a sexual health clinic and just hope you're clean instead.
Okay fine, don't go to a sexual health clinic and just hope you're clean instead.

Not trying to annoy you. Just curious about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending