The Student Room Group

bisexuality

is bisexuality a real thing, is it right for some one to have heterosexual as well as homosexual relationships.
It is a real thing, sexuality is a spectrum :smile:
It's real and it's right. If you believe it's okay for a man to sleep with more than one woman in his lifetime, and for a woman to sleep with more than one man, then it's okay for a bisexual person to have more than one relationship in their lifetime too even if it means some relationships are gay and some are straight.
Reply 3
It's definitely a thing - I am bisexual and have slept with both men & women.
It's real.

And it's good.

And it's incredibly indulgent.
wtf "is it right for some one to have heterosexual as well as homosexual relationships".
Reply 6
Original post by xcitingstuart
wtf "is it right for some one to have heterosexual as well as homosexual relationships".

because it is right
[pinches self]

It would appear to be a real thing, yes. :holmes:
Original post by acupofgreentea
[pinches self]

It would appear to be a real thing, yes. :holmes:

PRSOM. I will reply this weekend. I shall not leave you longer than a week. :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
because it is right

Point is, that you're implying that it's fine to have "heterosexual relationships", it's fine to have "homosexual relationships", but it's wrong to have "heterosexual, and homosexual relationships in your life time".

Why da **** would it be wrong to interchange between the two? That's got to be the weirdest point I've heard yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending