The Student Room Group

Describe your day at uni - everyone else try and guess what subject they're studying

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
Lol what?

that laxx schedule
Original post by trustmeimlying1
that laxx schedule

what laxx schedule?
Original post by donutellme
Graphic design?

bingo hahaha
what laxx schedule?

biomeds
Original post by trustmeimlying1
biomeds

what does that have to do with media?

And our schedule isn't that laxx, it's just very inconsistent because of lab grouping so some weeks I'll barely be in. Others I'll be in every day.
what does that have to do with media?

And our schedule isn't that laxx, it's just very inconsistent because of lab grouping so some weeks I'll barely be in. Others I'll be in every day.

im messing

have a good day
Original post by Justmoll28
bingo hahaha

What does the course consist of? I REALLY wanted to do it when I was younger aha
What does the course consist of? I REALLY wanted to do it when I was younger aha

why didnt you do it?

well, erm i design things like posters and book covers and websites and logos and charity campaign projects to different briefs and different learning criteria and for various external clients and deadlines, all good things, all good things:smile:
Will say what I did yesterday, Got up ~2am did a tutorial sheet, and an assignment, go and get some 'lunch' around 8am eat it on the way to uni for a 9am tutorial, walk back to the flat, realize I have a class test, hurry back for that go to the lecture after the class test. Then head home for some well deserved sleep.
Original post by Justmoll28
why didnt you do it?

well, erm i design things like posters and book covers and websites and logos and charity campaign projects to different briefs and different learning criteria and for various external clients and deadlines, all good things, all good things:smile:

I've kept it as a hobby :smile: i'm doing computer science instead, so still a similar field.

Do you have lectures? What do you learn?
I've kept it as a hobby :smile: i'm doing computer science instead, so still a similar field.

Do you have lectures? What do you learn?

yeah we have lectures on the history of graphics etc, poster design, how cameras were invented, how text was invented, printmaking etc
I go to uni on an average 12 hours a week for our sessions. Majority is self taught and some if its is group work and labs. What a wonderful use of my 9K a year!
Original post by thecatwithnohat
English and creative writing

English, yes! Pssshh, I wonder how you knew that. :innocent:
I wake up 6h30 AM to be at a place** by 7am. There I will look for someone's historical and I'll figure it out some stuff. Then I'll take my equipment to check on this person. I'll talk with this person to know how it has been. I'll repeat it with other People. Then i'll discuss the results with a higher status professional and propose changes in the care of this person. I'll haverá 1hour Lunch time and go back to that place. Etc etc.
Biomedical science. I find it mostly very dull tbh :tongue:

OH MAH GAHDDDD I WOULD LOVE TO DO BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES 🙌🏻 But good luck and all the best.
Original post by Reyhan2506
OH MAH GAHDDDD I WOULD LOVE TO DO BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES 🙌🏻 But good luck and all the best.

haha well then hope you get on a course and good luck yourself. :tongue:
Yeeei!! Thats right. And i'm in 6th year that 's why this is my current routine. Lots of kisses!!♡
Today, I was trying to find ways to implement a non-keyboard-layout specific key control for a pong game.
Also listening to my OOP lecturer at 9am who was talking about ArrayList, Selection Sort and LinkedList.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Berkmann18
Today, I was trying to find ways to implement a non-keyboard-layout specific key control for a pong game.
Also listening to my OOP lecturer ar 9am who was talking about ArrayList, Selection Sort and LinkedList.

Computer science :holmes:
Reply 159
Original post by Berkmann18
Also listening to my OOP lecturer ar 9am who was talking about ArrayList, Selection Sort and LinkedList.

Maxie??

Kind of defeats the purpose of the game if you mention OOP!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending