The Student Room Group

TSR posting stats of the week.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
There's seriously something wrong with you.

First the post a picture of yourself thread, now this.:flybye:

No, me and Ethereal just have a special relationship.
Original post by Ethereal World
Peep show is unbelievable. Me and my female housemate at university were undeniably female Mark and Jez version. Guess which one I am?

Oh you're doing a placement? Where are you doing it? And I think that's the thing. Doing the placement year disciplined me and taught me the value of separating work and not working into two distinct areas- it's hard to do that at university in your mind. So when I came back for final year I was just super motivated and eager to smash it. My problem is I sort of overshot it (but that's not a bad thing). I went out probably about 4 times in my final year :hide: I preferred to stay in and drink whisky, watching family guy in my pants.

I bet you were Jez, eating her yoghurt and everything.

Sainsbury's in London :woo: not stacking shelves, but some analyst stuff.

That makes sense. :redface: :rofl: living the dream. Sounds like my kind of night in as well!
Original post by SeanFM
I bet you were Jez, eating her yoghurt and everything.

Sainsbury's in London :woo: not stacking shelves, but some analyst stuff.

That makes sense. :redface: :rofl: living the dream. Sounds like my kind of night in as well!

Wrong. I'm Mark she's Jez. I was so judgmental and organised hahaha.

Oh cool a placement with sainsburys will be interesting and great experience. Their head office stuff is around Holborn isn't it ? When do you start it? Have you sorted out where you shall live yet?
I preferred to stay in and drink whisky, watching family guy in my pants.

:sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
:sexface:

Spoiler

You always take the bait.

Spoiler

Wrong. I'm Mark she's Jez. I was so judgmental and organised hahaha.

Oh cool a placement with sainsburys will be interesting and great experience. Their head office stuff is around Holborn isn't it ? When do you start it? Have you sorted out where you shall live yet?

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised by that :tongue:

Yeah bingo, July of this year. Living at home as it's about 20 minutes away. :mmm: ( I know how lucky I have it. :hide:)
So for the past two months I have been pretty much unemployed as I was searching for a training contract. That mission is now complete and I then had to set about finding employment for the interim period between now and September when I start the graduate conversion course in law. I found a job a month ago and am starting on Monday so my TSR addiction is going to have to take a back seat now :cry:. I'm slightly concerned about withdrawal symptoms though especially with this in mind:

image.png

Taken from: http://boardreader.com/site/The_Student_Room_18499.html

Shout out to my fellow addicted pals:

TeeEm (thanks for saving my ass)
Blondie987
Mango peeler
Kyx
SeanFM
Homeland.lsw
Alexion
BrokenLife

What are YOUR excuses?

:getmecoat:

:hugs:I'm going to miss all your posts! Don't be a stranger lol you are honestly one of the coolest people ever! Good luck with the job!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
:hugs:I'm going to miss all your posts! Don't be a stranger lol you are honestly one of the coolest people ever! Good luck with the job!!! :biggrin:

I'm still gonna do a blog update weekly I imagine and dw I'm still going to be around but nearly 600 posts per week ?!!? :getmecoat:

Also I'm not far from Glasgow and I have no friends in Edinburgh so if you ever want to meet up and ignore each other let me know :h:
I'm still gonna do a blog update weekly I imagine and dw I'm still going to be around but nearly 600 posts per week ?!!? :getmecoat:

Thank goodness! I just meant I'm going to miss seeing you on all the threads I'm posting on :biggrin:
Also I'm not far from Glasgow and I have no friends in Edinburgh so if you ever want to meet up and ignore each other let me know :h:

Yeah of course!! Let me know :biggrin: I've been meaning to visit Edinsurgh again at some point anyway :h:
Thank goodness! I just meant I'm going to miss seeing you on all the threads I'm posting on :biggrin:

Awwwww. Ly blondie :love:
Yeah of course!! Let me know :biggrin: I've been meaning to visit Edinsurgh again at some point anyway :h:

I will PM you about it later :biggrin:
@Ethereal World if it makes you feel worst
I have only made 301 posts since the 8th of jan :dance: :tongue:
Awwwww. Ly blondie :love:

Ly too! :jumphug:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
@Ethereal World if it makes you feel worst
I have only made 301 posts since the 8th of jan :dance: :tongue:

That makes me feel amazing.

Spoiler

I will PM you about it later :biggrin:

:yep:
That makes me feel amazing.

Spoiler

:console:
Looking at those stats, one can infer that the the only time those of us on TSR step away from the computer and venture outside is Xmas/New Year.
Reply 39
Original post by undercxver
There's seriously something wrong with you.

First the post a picture of yourself thread, now this.:flybye:

I was thinking the same

He has a very passive-aggressive personality, could be a symptom of short man syndrome.

Quick Reply

Latest