The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
Were you actually laughing when you typed this out?

Or were you in actual reality, just sat there with a straight face typing "hahahaha".

Please answer swiftly (no Taylor)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DeVLS6Z_qeSM&ved=0ahUKEwib38ilifXKAhXGaRQKHU9cB3sQtwIIIzAC&usg=AFQjCNGRcU2ET1W-Rggzt_sszzQfYkWAaw&sig2=Q9vkMR4O2pbfo2gX5OykbA
Both United and Liverpool have 12 from their last 10. Relegation form.
Ngl, Fast and Furious got me.

Was a decent game at times but its the same story it has since way back around Wolfsburg time. LVG cannot get the team to play freely and still keep it solid. We can't control games, only stifle them. I thought Mata was good today, and Martial's finish was classy. Sunderland getting 21 shots from 35% possession is just silly though.

LVG's ****ed. Season feels like Moyes all over again, apathy because its a countdown till he gets fired. His comments in the press are getting desperate too, with the speculation and his responses. I think much like Moyes the club may adopt the standard of giving a manager until the maths say his time is up, so he'll be given until near the end of the season.
Mata was good in the first half but like the team, disappeared in the second.

They'll wait till CL qualification is impossible, sack LVG as that's the criteria they used for Moyes, give Giggs four games to build up his confidence before he leaves for his first job in management. If things aren't getting better, they should do now what they could have done in December, sack LVG and give Giggs a real chance to try and audition for the job to get us top four. They could still do that now if they wanted to but Woodward's pride > success of the team.
Original post by Lúcio
Jam's the kinda guy who would stop playing clubs if he thinks we'll get relegated and rejoin when it looks like we're getting promoted.

Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah basically

:confused:

I come in the team and you are suddenly in a promotion picture. I literally play games and win.

Not my fault you lot are **** without me...
how are you so bad you allow Sunderland to have 21 shots on goal against you? :lol:
:rofl: so happy i didnt watch this and only kept up with the score. Our league season is now over and confirmed if Leicester and Spurs win tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aky786UK
Mata was good in the first half but like the team, disappeared in the second.

They'll wait till CL qualification is impossible, sack LVG as that's the criteria they used for Moyes, give Giggs four games to build up his confidence before he leaves for his first job in management. If things aren't getting better, they should do now what they could have done in December, sack LVG and give Giggs a real chance to try and audition for the job to get us top four. They could still do that now if they wanted to but Woodward's pride > success of the team.

Even if Guardiola came in now we still wouldn't make top 4, let alone Giggs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, Sunderland had 21 shots at goal against us?

**** me :lol:
Original post by jam277
:confused:

I come in the team and you are suddenly in a promotion picture. I literally play games and win.

Not my fault you lot are **** without me...

Because we haven't been promoted without you...

I guess anyone can look good if they play once in a blue moon.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Both United and Liverpool have 12 from their last 10. Relegation form.

This, United and Liverpool fans laugh at each other, but the rest of the league is laughing at both clubs.
Original post by Rk2k14
Because we haven't been promoted without you...

I guess anyone can look good if they play once in a blue moon.

Or they can look atrocious?
I don't even know where to go from here :tongue: We have nothing to play for in the league which is a shame, best to focus on the cups...

I don't think there was anyone in particular to blame for today, it was just a overall lack of intensity from the whole team. We thought they would just fold over and let us score. Lets not forget De Gea saved us again today...

LVG isn't getting sacked because if we were to sack him we would have done it back in December or Jan after Norwich and Stoke. He's def here till the end of the season, when he will announce his retirement.

Best case scenario now is that Spurs and Leicester win tomorrow which will cause the gap to stay as it is. West Ham are losing so they won't overtake us.
i knew this would come to use having to win the europa league to get top 4...league form is just abysmal
Original post by jam277
Or they can look atrocious?

At the end of the day its a video game which was no significance in any of our lives, but if some people need it to boost their self esteem then go for it. :wink:
Video games are life. FIFA is a piece of ****, though.
Original post by Rk2k14
At the end of the day its a video game which was no significance in any of our lives, but if some people need it to boost their self esteem then go for it. :wink:

Yeah, talk to luke.
Yeah even if mathematically impossible to finish top 4 van Gaal will still keep his job. Change will not come during the season, it'll occur at the end of the season. We should just turn our focus to the Europa league and really push hard to win it, as well as the FA cup. Just focusing on the cup competitions should be our aim since the league seems pointless. It doesnt matter where we finish if we arent in the CL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So:

5- Manchester United - 41 Poitnts
6- West Ham - 40 Points
7- Southampton - 40 Points

Stoke have 36 - Watford have 36 - Everton have 35

If Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow they'll have 38 points..

If we go on another bad run it could mean finishing 7th again or worse!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
So:

4 - Manchester United - 41 Poitnts
5 - West Ham - 40 Points
6 - Southampton - 40 Points

Stoke have 36 - Watford have 36 - Everton have 35

If Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow they'll have 38 points..

If we go on another bad run it could mean finishing 7th again or worse!

Hate to break it to you but you aren't in 4th place...

Latest