The Student Room Group

Last person to hurt you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My best friend who happens to be my crush too.

She doesn't do it on purpose, she's like that I guess but I just can't take what I see and hear about her.
Reply 21
Behind every player is a girl who made him that way
Physically? I was in the club with my friend and we sometimes like pretend to fight (long story), he jabbed me and it me in the stomach and I was like wtf. This was like a month ago.

Emotional hurt was by a uni admissions representative for rejecting me.
My sister like a minute ago. I asked her to make me tea and she said no.
Mr Green
Original post by Student403
PRSOM :rofl:

What does PRSOM mean? I've seen it everywhere.
Original post by Indieboohoo1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PRSOM
Original post by Indieboohoo1

Think it's please rate some of members, to indicate that they rep that person too much but they would if they could but tsr is stopping them
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Think it's please rate some of members, to indicate that they rep that person too much but they would if they could but tsr is stopping them

Thanks
My baby cousin who refused to give a me a kiss on my cheek while she gave it to all of my other family members in front of me...I mean how savage can this child be!:colonhash:
Original post by BrokenLife
My baby cousin who refused to give a me a kiss on my cheek while she gave it to all of my other family members in front of me...I mean how savage can this child be!:colonhash:

I freaking hate when kids humiliate you like that :rofl:

You wanna punch them like "F*** YOU" but you gotta act like

'hehe kids say the darndest things love this kid yaknow'
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Well she suggested over text that we go on a break. It hurt me because she was so much uglier than me that I thought she would never do something like that. Anyway I ****ed someone else while we were on this "break" which I never signed up for. We ended up screwing again and she decided to tell me she slept with my friend who I sort of looked up to. Anyway, I was about to go and murder this guy but she started sitting on me, so I ****ed the hell out of her. Like it was attempted murder against her but with my dick. Unfortunately it didn't kill her though and she loved it and came back for more.

Nobody has really hurt me tbh because I can just look at the positive sides of things and I'm practical about my future.

:lolwut:

Well there was a friend of mine, we were close in year 7,8 and 9 but then he just started ignoring me...don't know why, don't really care either... I guess that's all really because nothing hurts me as such...!

@Spock's Socks...wow...that must have been terrifying for you...and I understand loosing a big part of your life like that...maybe he should have just told you he liked you...but oh well...

Original post by homeland.lsw

I hope you know I'm kidding :rofl:
I hope you know I'm kidding :rofl:

of course! I'm really awkward around kids, once I had to look after a cousin of mine and the brat just started screaming and crying because I touched his ****ing sing a long book...
I was like...where's the off button?!?!?!?
of course! I'm really awkward around kids, once I had to look after a cousin of mine and the brat just started screaming and crying because I touched his ****ing sing a long book...
I was like...where's the off button?!?!?!?

I'm sure that was comical xD
:lolwut:

Well there was a friend of mine, we were close in year 7,8 and 9 but then he just started ignoring me...don't know why, don't really care either... I guess that's all really because nothing hurts me as such...!

@Spock's Socks...wow...that must have been terrifying for you...and I understand loosing a big part of your life like that...maybe he should have just told you he liked you...but oh well...

Yeah it was scary but part of me didn't feel much as I was in so much shock. It didn't all hit me (no pun intended!) until afterwards and then I realised just how far he went. I was dazed for a while. Looking back, I should have pressed charges but I just wanted him out my life but if he could do that to me, someone he loved as a friend and then even more, he could do it to anyone and any future friend ot partner
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yeah it was scary but part of me didn't feel much as I was in so much shock. It didn't all hit me (no pun intended!) until afterwards and then I realised just how far he went. I was dazed for a while. Looking back, I should have pressed charges but I just wanted him out my life but if he could do that to me, someone he loved as a friend and then even more, he could do it to anyone and any future friend ot partner

of course...I would be torn about pressing charges...
Someone who was such a big part of one's life randomly turn on you...
I don't know...but at least now, you know that that is history.

Ikr! And what's even worse is that she would say 'no, no' when I'll tell her to kiss me on my cheek and then the next moment will give her dad a kiss. I'm like 'Okay, bitch':colonhash::colonhash: but I had to be like :h:

Now I'm like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending